Action Request AnilTheDoctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] [Helper] Prepper / Bob Nixon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: AnilTheDoctor / Unknown

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73637267

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: AnilTheDoctor decided to shoot me because I was giving his friend a ticket for 1.11 Jaywalking (walking on the road) and 8.0 Cooperation with Law-Enforcement (he was trespassing a crime scene). The citizens were interfering with the investigation and Officer Grand and I decided to restrict public access by taking advantage of 11.6 Right to Restrict Entry to Public Places and Private Property. His reason for shooting me was completely invalid and utmost unrealistic.

93fa507590.png

His friend ItsAquaaHD was the person driving the black BMW. I pulled him over because he violated law 9.5 Road Markings by driving against traffic on a ONE-WAY road. He decided to begin a pursuit because he was afraid of running out of fuel before making it to the nearest gas station. He violated law 9.7 Emergency Vehicles by failing to pull over and I had to bring the vehicle to a complete stop before he was heading onto the highway. It was slightly unrealistic to engage in a pursuit because you're running out of fuel to be honest.

Evidence:

@ItsAquaaHD @Bean Can

Reaction score
To be honest, I was screaming out my window that I was low on fuel and I didn't want to run out in the middle of no where. I also screamed that I would stop at a gas station.. But I see where you're coming from. Im asking this a second time now. How do you see the logs?!?! I could use this for my AR ;)

Ayjay

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for 3.4, killing an officer over his friend getting arrested for a traffic offence.

It's pretty evident the kill, which was in a public place was completley un-needed and uncalled for. This user has received
two warnings previously in the last week alone for 3.4

3bb7886c65.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.