AR Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon/Jack Bingo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The Hitman

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.22 3.6 4.1 < (Law 12.12)
He thinks because he has sirens he's allowed to cut off into the wrong lane of the highway and drive there to respond to a call
causing both of us to die + way more late to where he was supposed to get in first place. pretty much placing his life at risk my life at risk and everyone else on the road complete unrealistic recklessly driving.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1248944797

Reaction score
Reaction score
This even proves more how you didn't give 2fucks when you were overtaking the cars and laughing after you crashed into me could just wait 5more seconds for the lanes to split.
Seems to be your own fault as you were probably speeding down the road, when I go there and someone overtakes another person I never have an issue with slowing down.

Reaction score
This even proves more how you didn't give 2fucks when you were overtaking the cars and laughing after you crashed into me could just wait 5more seconds for the lanes to split.
I needed to overtake the cars in order to respond quickly to the 911 call, I overtook the cars which would have taken a mere 5-10 seconds to do, had you have been looking at the road and doing the speed limit the accident would have been avoided, I laughed as I was not expecting the accident to happen, nothing wrong with laughing.

Reaction score
Seems to be your own fault as you were probably speeding down the road, when I go there and someone overtakes another person I never have an issue with slowing down
Yes seems to be my fault that i drive normally on the right side i wish i had proof that i almost got banned for the exact same thing 1year ago

Also just to add,you won't see a cop in real life does that would you even if theres a bank robbery even if SWAT gets shot you wont see a cop car driving on the wrong side of the highway not even to overtake.
[DOUBLEPOST=1514569535,1514569402][/DOUBLEPOST]
s I told you I was responding to what I would say is a Code 3[/QUOTE

Your code 3 was guy saying "911 guy acting like hes police"?
[DOUBLEPOST=1514569706][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems to be your own fault as you were probably speeding down the road, when I go there and someone overtakes another person I never have an issue with slowing down.
Sometimes you have no time to react even if i went 20 i would of die just like he did.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied

Emergency vehicles reserve the right to neglect road laws (within reason) whilst responding to emergencies. I believe that in this specific instance, the officer had reason to overtake the vehicles on the bridge in order to get to his destination quicker. When hearing sirens, and seeing lights in front of you, slowing down will allow you to avoid situations like this (especially coming into a 35 zone).

I don't see any malicious intent on @The HitMan's side, he was using his lights and sirens to overtake in order to get to an emergency quickly. Render distance is somewhat annoying, meaning that we can't fully judge how far somebody is away until it's far too late (there's not much we can do about that).

Status
Not open for further replies.