Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Player's Steam Name: Apollo
Player's Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - The player was told to put his hands up and stay still, player whilst still being gunpointed through the window, started to walk away to cover and was killed as a result.

Just as a little side note: My audio on OBS wasn't catching for some reasons during the demo so I will just upload the entire demo on the side in case the audio needs to be reviewed. It's at tick 22800 during the demo.
Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/1hqodt https://streamable.com/dtt3fp
Entire demo tick 22800 is exact time when it happened as shown in the clips : https://www.mediafire.com/file/jac4c9879mj6z55/perpheads_demo_2024-4-12+16-45-59.dem/file

A1L

Reaction score
This is what they had said when they made a report on themselves, @Apo_llo how did you not see him blatantly before you had turned around? After looking at this video, I can see where the rules were broken

raw

Reaction score
This is what they had said when they made a report on themselves, @Apo_llo how did you not see him blatantly before you had turned around? After looking at this video, I can see where the rules were broken

raw
Lmao he literally stared at borris before turning around, borris actually commented towards me before I got off that he had broken gunpoint but was too lazy to report him so I did it for him. I suggest you check the demo as well because borris was screaming for him to stop moving. I'll tag @The White Glove Society in case he wants to give his side. I'm not sure why he didn't follow gunpoint if he knew to make an f6 and confess he knew very well right then and there what he was doing was against rules. We wanted his items to mug and now we don't get shit because he decided to break the rules.

Reaction score
These
Lmao he literally stared at borris before turning around, borris actually commented towards me before I got off that he had broken gunpoint but was too lazy to report him so I did it for him. I suggest you check the demo as well because borris was screaming for him to stop moving. I'll tag @The White Glove Society in case he wants to give his side. I'm not sure why he didn't follow gunpoint if he knew to make an f6 and confess he knew very well right then and there what he was doing was against rules. We wanted his items to mug and now we don't get shit because he decided to break the rules.
you guys mugged me and held me hostage for like 15 minutes, you got whatever shit i had on me and you were not missing out on joe jackwagon over here, unless you want life alerts and pistol ammo

Reaction score
Clip I mean I admit my wrongdoings. In the clip you can see your friend come into view and end up killing me and i realised he was there when i reviewed the clip so thats why I opened an F6

Reaction score
Hi, it's Borris here. No idea why Simon made this I am not enough of a Fed to report someone on the forums for something this minor especially since I lost nothing and it lead to a fun police interaction. If Simon/A1L wants to continue this report he can since it did also effect him but I don't want to see this guy punished at all.
Edit: I am in a discord call with Simon at the moment and I hear his fed fingers smacking out another reply. Prepare for a paragraph,

Reaction score
Hi, it's Borris here. No idea why Simon made this I am not enough of a Fed to report someone on the forums for something this minor especially since I lost nothing and it lead to a fun police interaction. If Simon/A1L wants to continue this report he can since it did also effect him but I don't want to see this guy punished at all
Bro is a professional gas lighter, but yeah honestly if @Apo_llo wants to give me his items he had on him at the time I would be down, but if @A1L wants to punish him it's fine by me I can see how that would be a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.