Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: M I N I
Your Roleplay Name: Albrecht Ficklesteain
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576215

Player's Steam Name: Auris
Player's Roleplay Name: Mohammed Abu
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why should this player be punished?: I had received a tip that there were shots fired in the Suburbs sector of the map, upon investigation, I had seen that it was Suburbs house 11 which was being raided by 1 person (Mud Pearse). I had killed the raider and concluded my investigation by DNAing the defender's bodies to ensure there were no other potential suspects. Once I had seen that there was only 1 probable suspect and there were no active threats or shots, I had confiscated the firearms and narcotics within the property. I had then started dragging out the bodies onto the sidewalk. I then began speaking to the informants regarding the raid and I was then shot in the head by Auris for what appeared to be no valid reason.

2.5, 3.4. Auris had shot me for no valid reason in front of multiple people as well as the suburbs storage NPC.

Evidence Link: (My POV)
(@James Davis POV)

Reaction score

@Auris Please explain your actions
tX7GEAe.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was basing with the people inside that home and thought the drugs or at the very least the weapons hadnt of been seized yet so i ran over to the fed to shoot him
i then managed to kill him and got paniced because normally i dont get that far and normally got killed i also thought there was more police /backup in the house /coming to kill me so i ran off as it would of been too risky for me with just a pistol to face police backup
as for the claims of the npc seeing it unless he has eagle vision i dont think he would see so far and see my face
im sorry if me killing you wasted your time but i felt it was valid and had to be done to try save my drugs/stuff but i wasnt aware they were gone

Reaction score
In the video provided by @James Davis, it clearly shows you immediately running away after killing me showing that you had no intention of saving your drugs. Furthermore, as you could see, I was dragging bodies out of the house which means the situation is dealt with and most likely everything was already confiscated. You should have done more investigating to find out if the drugs were still on the property before taking such a dramatic measure.

Reaction score
if you can read my statement you can tell i said i got paniced because i didnt know if there were more tfu inside or backup
how was i ment to investigate my place when there is a armed officer inside of it ??
sometimes police dont seize stuff until they got the scene packed up and i dont have magic vision so i didnt know if u had taken the stuff yet or what

Reaction score
@Auris By making the assumption that the drugs were still there, knowing there's a chance that the drugs and firearms have already been seized, you took a risk that did not outweigh the benefits in this situation as there was nothing inside for you to take. Furthermore, if you were worried about more TFU inside the building why did you then kill me? Realistically, if there was another TFU in the building, they would have run right out and shot you down while your back was turned against the property.

Reaction score
@MiniRaze if more tfu came back i would of probably turned around and fired at them to kill them
i had a reason i thought was good enough to shoot you how was i ment to know if nothing was inside i dont have magic x ray vision
i thought that some of our drugs were still inside
also there was 2 moderators on at the time you filed this AR why did you not just file a F6 for the situation

Reaction score
@Auris It is ultimately up to the player s/he wants to make an Action request against you, there is no rule stating that they must make an F6 If staff are online.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm the one that informed Mini of the shots fired. In this video you can hear that @Auris is talking about "them finding stuff" and him "needing to shoot a cop" but he still hangs around, debates leaving the area, and then finally after about 3 minutes into the police raid, decided to get a gun from the storage NPC and walk over to Mini and shoot him in the back of the head.

He knows there was only one officer there, also if he wasn't confident in his ability to kill the officer then he should not have attempted it.

It would've been better to immediately counter the raid before Mini even made it into the house. Then his friends, drugs and weapons would still be there and they could run away and hide to see if police respond. Instead, he waited for the Mini to start cleaning up the scene before walking up to him and shooting him in the back of the head.

Reaction score
yeah well i was thinking if i should shoot the fed or not because i didnt know how many people would of been in there
im sorry that im not a top fragger that runs into shootouts straight away and thinks about what i need to do before i shoot someone

Reaction score

After reviewing with Myself, @Racxes and @money, we have come to the conclusion that by killing @MiniRaze you had nothing the gain. All guns and drugs were confiscated. It should be evident that by bodies being dragged out that the raid is over and drugs/guns are most likely confiscated.

@ModoSN and @James Davis also told you not to shoot him when you were at storage, yet you blatantly disregarded them.

@Auris will be receiving a warning for his actions. @Auris Please refrain from shooting police.

Status
Not open for further replies.