Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Auris
Your Roleplay Name: Mohammed abu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: unkown
Player's Roleplay Name: unkown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097 [my own steam ID as filler cuz i dont know who it is]

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 so my house was just raided I'm assuming by them i had gone and driven off obviously waiting for it to be over then i returned no one was at my property at the time on the ground they were all on the highway and as i drove back they opened fire killing me,
at the time i posed no risk to them as they had gotten away from the scene and i never shot at them etc.
i was just driving back after them getting a empty raid and they shot me up I'm assuming to get a gun off me as they didn't gain anything

Evidence Link: can provide demo but i dont know the demo name

Reaction score
you drove up to us when we were raiding subs 1 and you had an ak74u on your back. We also gave you multiple warning shots and still continued driving at 10mph

Reaction score
you drove up to us when we were raiding subs 1 and you had an ak74u on your back. We also gave you multiple warning shots and still continued driving at 10mph
i drove off and returned and came back after you had left ? also wdym warning shots i never saw no warning shots lol i was just returning to my house

Reaction score
watch your demo
yeah but im sure i didnt hear no warning shots and i saw no one at my house anyway i don't even know the people in subs 1 by the looks you just shot the fuck outa me to nick my gun

Reaction score
Could i get the demo name if possible please by any staff?

Reaction score
oh shit sorry ive been really busy recently sorry can i just have a little bit of time

Status
Not open for further replies.