Action request - Blatant RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: AyJay (AyJay Harlem)

Ban request on two people, listed below:

DaPigsInDaHood
STEAM_0:0:103245409

jamiek540
STEAM_0:1:56120155

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I was simply returning back to my shop, when an advert popped up saying "AyJay come to your shop" I assumed it was from a police officer who had been lurking around for a while wanting to ask me a question, or something like that. I return and open the door, I scream loud as I get shot in the face several times by two officer who appeared to have broke into my shop, hid inside a corner and opened fire on what would of been an unarmed man. Luckily, me and Robin killed both of them.

My replay only seemed to capture that part, so sorry about that; however a demo has been attached.
These guys were simply hiding in my shop and shot me on sight, go easy on them. They're sweaters.

b5bd1b9387.jpg

Evidence:

Demo:
http://puu.sh/jB0D1/eb697c8295.dem

Tick:

Should be right at the end, considering I stopped it after the sit. Last hundred or so, I guess.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Action Request accepted, they broke 2.1 and 4.1 by breaking into a user's shop and shooting him while he did not have a weapon out

DaPigsInDaHood will have a punishment of 3 days as he does not have any other warnings or bans.

jamiek540's Ban will be extended to 1 month since he already has 4 warnings where 2 of them are from 4.1 and he is also currently banned for 2 weeks for 4.1 and 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.