Action Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Beltedyret/ Hisho Yufga
His/Her Steam/ In-game Name: Steam names= ICEKILLER_99/ NoHax. In game names= Jack Richards/ Marc Harvey
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869 / STEAM_0:1:97048693
Why should These players be punished: Suspect of either metagaming or failing to RP as such as seeing my nametag and shooting me. They do not know me so they saw my name on my shop and shot me. I killed a guy that supposedly was their friend. The issue is that the guy i killed was in my shop all the way in the back so there were no way he could have been seen from anywhere but the window. Supposedly they saw me killing their friend but they were not present at the time because they were shooting cops + mayor at bazar. I watched them all walk from bazar towards my shop. After that they raided my shop and while i was standing far away one of them takes some time to shoot me for no reason like they knew who i was and that i killed their friend. I mean it could have been anyone.
Evidence: Their demo are the ones that should be seen but if neccesary i can upload my POV with ESP to show that they were not present at the time i killed their friend.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Beltedyret/ Hisho Yufga
His/Her Steam/ In-game Name: Steam names= ICEKILLER_99/ NoHax. In game names= Jack Richards/ Marc Harvey
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869 / STEAM_0:1:97048693
Why should These players be punished: Suspect of either metagaming or failing to RP as such as seeing my nametag and shooting me. They do not know me so they saw my name on my shop and shot me. I killed a guy that supposedly was their friend. The issue is that the guy i killed was in my shop all the way in the back so there were no way he could have been seen from anywhere but the window. Supposedly they saw me killing their friend but they were not present at the time because they were shooting cops + mayor at bazar. I watched them all walk from bazar towards my shop. After that they raided my shop and while i was standing far away one of them takes some time to shoot me for no reason like they knew who i was and that i killed their friend. I mean it could have been anyone.
Evidence: Their demo are the ones that should be seen but if neccesary i can upload my POV with ESP to show that they were not present at the time i killed their friend.

You need to provide your own evidence before proceeding or you can kindley ask @ICEKILLER_99 for him to provide a demo at the specific time and demo file where you believe a breakage of the server rules happened.

Reaction score
Okay so, dai told us in org chat he was gonna raid business 7 and we were shooting cops at bazaar, so when all the cops had died i went towards your bazaar shop only to see Dai's car, a couple bullet holes and you outside of it. Then we bobby pinned the door while holding from other angles. We then found Dai's body together with some drugs in the back of your bazaar shop, then i proceeded to kill you.
https://plays.tv/video/5c0ae6ed8eb4ed4bc1/ar

I even talked to @McGlinchy in-game about it, and i understand how it seems random, but i hope this clears some of the confusion up, sorry for killing you.

Reaction score
Denied
They clearly found his body in your shop, indicating that you killed him.​

Status
Not open for further replies.