Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: amin
Your Roleplay Name: Amin Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177577114

Player's Steam Name: Bonnisen, Maia
Player's Roleplay Name: Dwight Nolen, Milo Ravencraft
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10850918, STEAM_0:0:149931246

Why should this player be punished?: 5.3 Raiding (Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, or an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period) Specifically "an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period"

The users raided me twice during a 60 minute time period 2 times,

Raided once and won at 10:46 am
Raided again and won at 11:38 am

Two raids within a 60 minute period

After raid at 11:38 am
Raided once again at 12:25 pm
Two raids within a 60 minute period once again

Not sure how to exactly show the times these raids were at however im sure logs can provide evidence that these 3 raids were under an hour in-between each raid.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I was not involved in the second raid as you mention in your video, never even entered slums. I was at PD and AFTER raiding you, they called KOS and I killed one cop outside.

I also did not know they had raided you, thought he was calling KOS bc he was wanted from other crimes

Reaction score
I was not involved in the second raid as you mention in your video, never even entered slums. I was at PD and AFTER raiding you, they called KOS and I killed one cop outside.

I also did not know they had raided you, thought he was calling KOS bc he was wanted from other crimes
The rule states a player cannot, "assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than once in a 60 minute period." If the rule considers assisting a raid in a 60 minute time period as a rule break, it will also consider assisting in a raid on the SAME base as a rule break too, however this doesnt discourage the fact that you broke the rule of participating of the first two anyway.

Reaction score
Imma quote my own answer so you read it since you clearly did not the first time:

TLDR; I did not assist them with the raid or raid you.

this doesnt discourage the fact that you broke the rule of participating of the first two anyway.

I raided you at (if whats in your video are the actual timestamps) 10:45AM and 12:25AM. That's a 2h interval.

Reaction score
Imma quote my own answer so you read it since you clearly did not the first time:

TLDR; I did not assist them with the raid or raid you.

I raided you at (if whats in your video are the actual timestamps) 10:45AM and 12:25AM. That's a 2h interval.
Shooting cops that were responding to the raid is assisting the raid.

Reaction score

@Maia you claim that you did not know your friends were raiding zansa's property and that you only came in to KOS. This is supported by the fact that you did not kill anyone until 12 minutes after zansa had died. If the raid had long concluded and you came to help them escape, I do not class that as assisting. Please provide your demo covering the situation if you want me to investigate this more thoroughly.

@Bønnisen why did you raid zansa more than once within a 60 minute period on two occasions?

Reaction score

@Maia you claim that you did not know your friends were raiding zansa's property and that you only came in to KOS. This is supported by the fact that you did not kill anyone until 12 minutes after zansa had died. If the raid had long concluded and you came to help them escape, I do not class that as assisting. Please provide your demo covering the situation if you want me to investigate this more thoroughly.

@Bønnisen why did you raid zansa more than once within a 60 minute period on two occasions?
i mean we shoot up cops alot of time there cuz we where wanted. but we went AFK at bazzar. and when we all came back to slums we though that its been a hour so we decided to raid again. im pretty sure it has to been 55/50 min

Reaction score
i mean we shoot up cops alot of time there cuz we where wanted. but we went AFK at bazzar. and when we all came back to slums we though that its been a hour so we decided to raid again. im pretty sure it has to been 55/50 min
Semi involved with this, I had Dwight and Maia come too my shop too hide out at bazaar, they stayed there for a batch off coke off mine and then after that had done they went looking for raids, not long later then said they was gonna wait however long till they can take slums again as there wasn’t anyone too raid

Reaction score
pretty sure my 1st time i raided him we whaited like 1 hour and 30 min or so. or just about 1 hour untill we raided the 2nd time. but the 2nd to 3rd might have been 55 min or mby even a hour i dont know. if i did raid the 3rd time in under the hour, idk what to say sorry i guess

Reaction score
pretty sure my 1st time i raided him we whaited like 1 hour and 30 min or so. or just about 1 hour untill we raided the 2nd time. but the 2nd to 3rd might have been 55 min or mby even a hour i dont know. if i did raid the 3rd time in under the hour, idk what to say sorry i guess
Basing the timeframe off of GMT+0, you:
  • Raided once at around 10:42AM
  • Raided again at around 11:34AM (within 60 mins)
  • Raided again at around 12:28AM (within 60 mins)
I do not have the exact times the doors were breached, the information above is based on a quick log check I’ve done on my phone. On two occasions you raided without waiting 60 minutes.

If you have nothing further to say, I will be closing this action request later today.

Reaction score

As said above, @Bønnisen has very clearly broken the rules in this situation (despite the margin only being ~10 minutes on both occasions).

@amin has requested that this case be closed, I have taken this accordingly and decided that I will not be entirely dropping the report but will only be issuing the reported individual with a warning for their actions as opposed to a more substantial punishment.

Bønnisen - Please make sure that you wait at least an hour before raiding a property twice in the future. You were quite close to being safe, but those 10 short minutes still constitute a rule break. Be more careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.