Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [A.M] Dawson [S.M]/Jimmy Jackson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon#FreeMemer/Jack Bingo
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43436378
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
5.3 Trespassing
Players are not allowed to violate laws 11.4 or 11.5 on an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period. Players can not violate laws 11.4 or 11.5 on the same property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period. If a player has died whilst trespassing on a property the aforementioned player must wait 30 minutes after their NLR has expired before returning to a property with the intent of trespassing.
User Raided S4 3-4 Times (DOUBLE THEALLOWED LIMIT) Then In ooc when asked said 3,
Evidence (Demo Required): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1308691345
Tick:

Reaction score
Ok so
User Raided S4 3-4 Times (DOUBLE THEALLOWED LIMIT) Then In ooc when asked said 3,

I hope you know what a question mark means dawson,Nooni said "3times 1win" so i replied and said "3times?" like wtf is he on about as can be shown in logs. i wasnt even talking to you lol but here you go https://prnt.sc/iht3u2 so don't try to turn this around on me cheap trick. but anyways i raided this propety only ONCE as i already said and also being said in the picture i've shown from logs, First time they raided i was flanking cops for Alfred Robinson/Jack Richards/Leonard Mayfird i've never terrespassed to the propety or entered as the rule says.
5.3 Trespassing. ^

i was outside the entire time shooting cops then when i went to escape after cops were dead i put my gun in my back,slums 4 peeps shot my car and me made me crippled and injured from window ,so what i proceed to do is take my part in and try to kill them for shooting me for no valid reason although i reported them in F6 anyways i went to continue RP @Draxen said he will see who shot me after explaining to him the situation. so i went to storage in subs took an m82 went to the highway and had no luck to kill them so what i did was RAID THEM and that was the first time i raided them with the intention to terrespass. and at that time my org raided them for the second time which is still allowed i'm very aware of this rule and know it's meaning so i know my actions were justified. but how lovely this AR is only on me when there were 4more people that didn't do anything wrong as well. but nooo lets make an AR on 1single guy without actually knowing how many times people raided it or the backstory for example YOU WERENT EVEN LIVING THERE i guess im an AR-Magnet 2.0 but as already said i raided them only once and if logs can help to justify me and my actions that would be nice.

Regards,Moon

Last edited:
Reaction score
On top of this, before the final rate, I just came on duty, drove past slums, and saw jack with a firearm in his hands, I stopped my car and ran over towards him to speak to him, he then decided to run around the corner and shot in my direction and GP, with no speech or nothing, stating I know why he is gping me, Was simpling questioning why you had a firearm, may want to watch that my friend

Reaction score
Denied

If what Moon has stated is correct, then Rule 5.3 has not been violated as he was outside of Slums on the first raid and was inside on the second raid. There is also a lack of evidence to actually prove if the allegations as the screenshot of the console and logs are not enough evidence in this scenario.

Feel free to make another AR if you can provide more evidence such as demos, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.