Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Swifter
Your Roleplay Name: Ava Swifter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Player's Steam Name: Caleb damn
Player's Roleplay Name: Jerald Lorenso
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74285345

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 He entered a shootout with a melee trying to flank with his friend. By having a melee in a gunfight breaks the rule 3,4 as a bullet is more harming then someone stabbing you with a knife

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1IBEFqlBSYKsr6/d1337DLYzyFz?invite=cr-MSxPQmcsMTg4MzE2MDQ3LA

Reaction score
I was walking into my apartment with mick as cover cause he thought we were getting raided, you started popping at mick and killed him, then proceeded to put two rounds into me while I was unarmed (had my physgun out) then retreated upstairs to bandage and that's when I pulled my knife out to take advantage of the fact you were unarmed. Heat of the moment as you had just gunned down my org member and then shot me twice the only thought on my mind was killing you once you shot me twice for no apparent reason other than being way too quick on the trigger. If you were bandaging there's no harm of a bullet for me as there were no other cops covering you and you weren't in a position to shoot me anyways. To be fair aswell I honestly thought I had my gun on me and forgot that I only had a knife. It was really just a good opportunity for me to rush you when you decided to bandage before making sure there were no threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.