Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Eric Jonson
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Jonson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80703450

Player's Steam Name: Camo & snd
Player's Roleplay Name: Joe Nut, Rai Dooley
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155673138 & STEAM_0:1:123231623

Why should this player be punished?: Joe Nut 3.4 User shot and killed 2 police officers over a 6.5 then 6.9 Charge and broke gunpoint
Rai Dooley 3.4 3.19 User took off from police when he wasn't under arrest and his friend was for 6.5 User was stopped for 12.3 Traffic Lights: 3.19 User was driving a red mini cooper which is extremely slow while we had a unmarked BMW which is a lot quicker then the mini cooper. He didn't have a reasonable chance of escaping because of the speed difference of both cars

Evidence Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@aeo Can you explain why you decided to try and evade from the police?

Reaction score
Hi @Aquaa is there any updates with this by any chance?

I’m not equipped to deal with this at the moment being as I’m on vacation, I just wanted to kickstart the progress for you in order have this dealt with as soon as possible.

I’ll try and get someone to take a look as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Reaction score
I’m not equipped to deal with this at the moment being as I’m on vacation, I just wanted to kickstart the progress for you in order have this dealt with as soon as possible.

I’ll try and get someone to take a look as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
No worries at all sorry to disturb you on your vacation. Hope it's going well :)

Reaction score

@aeo please justify your actions for this AR, you have 24hours. I'll try contacting the other user, he however is already banned for MassRDM.

aeo

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, i don't browse the forums that often.

This happened when the server had ~20 players on. I drove away solely for shits and giggles and didn't think the sweater was gonna do what he did.
I deeply apologize for what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.