Action Request (Chris)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: SWAGduckiBOI360
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Hansen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:436709623

Player's Steam Name: Chris
Player's Roleplay Name: Xao Higgins
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43608080

Why should this player be punished?: I scammed him, then he tried to kill me, but I killed him. 10 min after he came back and burn my bazaar shop down and I lost about 16 scar and he shot me

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/22SMtC4AuiN58f/d13376QCzhJX?invite=cr-MSxoRG0sODg1MDgyMDQs

Reaction score
I never died, I was revived and I took the actions that seemed nessesary you scammed me. I took revenge whilst making sure not to effect other players.

Reaction score
I'm not?
I'll wait for staff to reply i'm not entertaining you.
I was well within my right to destroy your store. You scammed me for 80k, I got sweet sweet revenge

Reaction score
yeah right you talked to someone and they answered you

and how did the medic know that you were there if u didnt talk to someone

Reaction score
Hi, I repeately told the fireman not to put it out, he kept trying to put it out even after I warned him.
He tried to put it out again so I killed him

Reaction score

Reviewed with @Aquaa

All actions were proportionate to the amount of money scammed and the fact that you’d shot him down. He had survived the interaction and even had he not, informed his friends of the situation via org chat regardless. Seeing as getting your money back was no longer a possibility, he'd taken justified steps in ensuring your profits were invalidated. You scamming him then trying to kill him (Almost successfully) Justifies both the Arson and your killing.