Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: EmilErSej
Your Roleplay Name: Mushi Kushinuki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:130713758

Player's Steam Name: Code Monkey and MILKY
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: Unknown

Why should this player be punished?: First of all these 2 people were being very toxic in LOOC after me and my friends were about to raid them, because the police came and confiscated our guns since we were illegally transporting. Then after this one of the people threw a grenade either outside or inside their own apartment, risking their own life 3.4, so they could fake us raiding them so the police would come again for no reason. One of them broke 3.4 and they were generally being toxic and rude in LOOC. If you view LOOC chat logs from about 17:18-17:35 you will see that. examples "Cry more" "You're retarded" "Next time get the door opened when you raid"

Evidence Link: one example https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...c9e06f2c7fd5259594655f6113d1e31a004e7ebcb0a5&

Reaction score
i was hoping like a demo or something. But i dont have chat logs screenshots, cant admins see that?

A1L

Reaction score

I had replied to your in-game report but you were AFK, Code Monkey is already CWB'd as he did most of the shit talking in LOOC, however a warning will be placed incase he ever gets unbanned. The trying to frame you cause you tried to raid them is a bit debatable, however they didn't really risk much doing this as they were trying to get you in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.