Action Request (Cody Reks & Donnie Agosti)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Emiliano Elridge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Player's Steam Name: Cody Reks, Sol333
Player's Roleplay Name: Cody Reks, Donnie Agosti
Player's SteamID:

Cody: STEAM_0:0:34059433

Donnie: STEAM_0:0:755693332

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - Users failed to value gunpoint & failed to put their hands up when ordered to numerous times, showed no regard for their lives seemingly walking back into gunpoint after disregarding it, showing no plan to escape or preserve their lives. They were both shot unconscious due to this, with Donnie dying & Cody being revived, however I died to the last person picking up the shotgun (weird hitbox gg)

Due to the shots there was a police response and Cody Reks had 500 Crystal Meth & 500 Cocaine on him that I would've received - had a zip tie for each of them and situation would be fully controllable if orders were correctly complied with. Unsure what the other two people had.

Evidence Link: ignore my disgusting whiffs my hands were cold

Last edited:
Reaction score

@Cody Reks explain your actions in the video, 72 hours.

I will attempt to reach Sol133 via an off-community platform when adequate to question of this as they don't have an existing forum account

Reaction score

It is evident in the footage provided that both of the players mentioned in the AR have broken rule 3.4 therefore:

@Cody Reks will receive a two-day ban for their actions
Sol133 will be receiving a warning for their actions

Unfortunately, the loot that both of the players had on them at the time is not subject to compensation according to staff resources

Status
Not open for further replies.