Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jaturas
Your Roleplay Name: Franklin Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116978813

Player's Steam Name: Da Booby
Player's Roleplay Name: Hector Goodmens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:546086735

Why should this player be punished?: Incident #1

after the players had came back to their base (after dying) at Glass Co. they came up to us and one of them then said "i know where you live, i have your ip"

Incident #2

a group of 3 people (STEAM_0:1:546086735) being one of them started a random deathmatch at the car dealer gas station.
Before they started shooting at our cars and one of them taking a grenade to blow himself up with right next to my car, me and my friend had just parked there and sat in our cars.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

I don't know why you had not yet gotten a response for this, I apologise on behalf of the staff team.

I'll act on the clearly out of character interaction on t he first video.
As for the second video, This evidence is a bit strange and makes it difficult to see names. If possible, could you:
- upload a longer video of the second situation.
- Fix the visual error that makes this very difficult to view.

Reaction score

I don't know why you had not yet gotten a response for this, I apologise on behalf of the staff team.

I'll act on the clearly out of character interaction on t he first video.
As for the second video, This evidence is a bit strange and makes it difficult to see names. If possible, could you:
- upload a longer video of the second situation.
- Fix the visual error that makes this very difficult to view.
i cant fix the the second clip im very sorry, its beacuse of the program i use it doesn't work well with gmod

Reaction score
Are you satisfied with the current punishment the user received for the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.