Action Request (littleevi/lil dooba (I think))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 213
Your Roleplay Name: Christina Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19662238

Player's Steam Name: LITTLEEVI & Da Booby
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Knockers/Hector Goodmens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581086406 & STEAM_0:1:546086735

Why should this player be punished?:

Incident #1

Players blocked my car in for no reason and would not move their vehicle until I GP'd them. I believe they were trying to get a reason to KOS me so they can keep targeting me.

These players then kept following me around and blocked my car again at a different location. After not listening to my commands to stop blocking my car, I went and got a knife and slashed their tires. Jack Knockers then proceeded to kill me resulting in me losing my grenade that I had equipped and my knife.

-https://streamable.com/hwryy6

-https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sHdPYYR2axGtd/d1337LdLU23R?invite=cr-MSxFazAsNjExMDIxMTIs

Incident #2

Players attempted to raid me and my friends and failed. One broke NLR. One continued the failed raid after being knocked unconscious. Camped the base in hopes to mug more.
High suspicion of third party communication. Possible ESP? Demo request please.

-Jack Knockers, who died 3 seconds before I did at the same location, went running back to his place of death while I still had an active NLR timer of almost a minute. He ran back presumably to pick up all the guns.

-Hector Goodmens went unconscious and was revived by a medic. An officer was on scene and had him cuffed, but let him go with no charges for some reason. He immediately went back up to his APT, got a gun, and came back down to continue the raid he had failed.

Hector went back to continue the failed raid killing the defender (Alfred Anderson) this time. He then mugged one of the players (Farid Corteau) inside the base. Instead of leaving after mugging Farid, he lingered around and waited for me to come back, so that he can try and mug me, too. I heard what was going on, so I drew my weapon and proceeded to enter with caution. I just found it odd that he knew exactly where to shoot. He also didn't bandage probably because he saw me coming back up the stairs or something. As you can see where he was aiming, Idk how he hit me. Maybe it was luck, maybe not.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sH9Ij3z-zUizv/d13370Iva3Xf?invite=cr-MSxjbUssNjExMDIxMTIs

Last edited by a moderator:

A1L

Reaction score
@littleevi explain your actions within the next 24 hours otherwise this will be done without your response, I will also attempt to add the other user on steam.

Reaction score
first reason you had a knife out [making you a possible threat to life] and as you said you had a grenade there fore i had more then a good enough reason to kill you. also please do not think i am specifically targeting you as i have only just learnt your name i had not even realised you are the same person you. with all due respect christina you are not special to me nor due i wish to deliberately target you, please do not try to place yourself on such a pedestal. have a nice day

Reaction score
first reason you had a knife out [making you a possible threat to life] and as you said you had a grenade there fore i had more then a good enough reason to kill you. also please do not think i am specifically targeting you as i have only just learnt your name i had not even realised you are the same person you. with all due respect christina you are not special to me nor due i wish to deliberately target you, please do not try to place yourself on such a pedestal. have a nice day
I never displayed a grenade. I honestly forgot that I had one equipped until you said via OOC after killing me, "Thanks for the grenade pinky." How am I putting myself on the pedestal? If you are going to bother responding to this AR, come up with better bullshit. You say you aren't deliberately targeting me, yet you keep calling me Pinky (based of my sweater color) and keep following me around to troll.

Reaction score
I never displayed a grenade. I honestly forgot that I had one equipped until you said via OOC after killing me, "Thanks for the grenade pinky." How am I putting myself on the pedestal? If you are going to bother responding to this AR, come up with better bullshit. You say you aren't deliberately targeting me, yet you keep calling me Pinky (based of my sweater color) and keep following me around to troll.
you do understand that two instances of me killing you are not trolling nor can they be considered targeting. if you feel so targeted maybe step back and understand that there are other people i may have killed and raided and you are not only one. i only called you pinky once so dont act like ive got a agenda against you. with respect given please grow up and dont waste the time of me or the admins who must have to deal with fragile incels such as yourself. have a nice day!

Reaction score
Stop trying to avoid the topic at hand and explain the following:

What was your reason for blocking my car at subs monorail and bazaar? Are you telling me you weren’t purposely targeting me in that instance?

Why did you run back to your place of death while having an active NLR timer?

Reaction score
Stop trying to avoid the topic at hand and explain the following:

What was your reason for blocking my car at subs monorail and bazaar? Are you telling me you weren’t purposely targeting me in that instance?

Why did you run back to your place of death while having an active NLR timer?
instead of attempting to reason with us in the first clip you decided to resort to violence

Reaction score

@littleevi will receive a ban for 2.5, 3.5, and 3.15.
Da Booby will receive a ban for 2.5 and 3.15.

As for the raid, Since the individual wasn't arrested or killed, he can continue the raid since he was revived and not charged or removed from the scene fully. Metagaming and cheating evidence is also incredibly inconclusive as its not suspicious to hold an angle you came in from.

Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.