Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Death2Savage
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Deans
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32389170

Why should this player be punished?: User decided to steal an item from me and a group of friends at storage,two of us began to gunpoint him,in which we asked several times for him to take out weapon that he had stolen from us,he ignored us and then took out his phone in an attempt to call 911 (He got the call off as cops came later on but didn't really investigate too well) The item he stole was an M4A1 with a silencer mag stock. the incident should happen around 10-15 mins in.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/HdAF0ASJ#MAP9Lpt8oVCkpF1slZ53qZUrn-hbPp8aYlZZ74Pq_XU

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Death2Savage
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Deans
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32389170

Why should this player be punished?: User decided to steal an item from me and a group of friends at storage,two of us began to gunpoint him,in which we asked several times for him to take out weapon that he had stolen from us,he ignored us and then took out his phone in an attempt to call 911 (He got the call off as cops came later on but didn't really investigate too well) The item he stole was an M4A1 with a silencer mag stock. the incident should happen around 10-15 mins in.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/HdAF0ASJ#MAP9Lpt8oVCkpF1slZ53qZUrn-hbPp8aYlZZ74Pq_XU
My bad bro I thought you could steal weapons off the floor I'll give you your gun back

Reaction score
  • Staff
I mean my main problem with this is not the weapon that you stole,its the fact that you attempted to call the police under gunpoint from three people, and you also used the storage while we were gunpointing you as well,placing the weapon back into storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.