Action Request (akhi)

Reaction score
Reaction score
In the demo you can see that my friend in the yellow is being shot at by the reporter and I am in TeamSpeak with another member who is hiding in the woods who informs me of this and so I came outside the trailer and killed you for shooting at my teammate which you can see in the demo. I do apologise anyways in case I have made a mistake here but I killed this guy because he shot at my friend.

R3D

Reaction score
Regarding this, in the demo used against akhi, he clearly shoots his org member ''Kermito Won'' which gives akhi a valid reason to kill. This can be seen from all 3 player demos... @Bnje

Reaction score
  • Staff
Regarding this, in the demo used against akhi, he clearly shoots his org member ''Kermito Won'' which gives akhi a valid reason to kill. This can be seen from all 3 player demos... @Bnje
I believe i remember this situation,if you lot heard shots and then came out with your rifles while pointing then thats your own fault.You were not even shot in the initual engagement,but one of you decided to either shoot at us,or aim weapons in our direction.

Reaction score
I believe i remember this situation,if you lot heard shots and then came out with your rifles while pointing then thats your own fault.You were not even shot in the initual engagement,but one of you decided to either shoot at us,or aim weapons in our direction.
The action request you made was on me ( my name was akhi before) but you can see in the demo I didnt do anything wrong as I was defending an org member in a shootout

Reaction score
  • Staff
The AR was on you because you was the one that killed me,as i don't know who actually came out with there Rifle at first. And did not have a way of knowing so.

Reaction score
I dont clearly remember since this was a while ago but in the demo you can see that one of our gang mates was killed by the reportees gang mates who they broke out and im guessing they let him go at first since the police was there but since the police died he engaged? im not sure because this was a while ago but I believe i did not do anything wrong here and i apologise if i did