Action Request (Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Che, Nugget, Daddy Fat Sack, Kevin Martin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: blobvis 2.0
Your Roleplay Name: John Magnets
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78329224

Player's Roleplay Name - SteamID- Steam Name:
Arrested: Flynn Teylor - STEAM_0:1:68087911 - Dirty Deeds Done DIrt Che
Roadcrew: Alexander Simons - STEAM_0:0:620999538 - Nugget
Taxi: Blake Madew - STEAM_0:1:79476351 - Daddy Fat Sack
Racist sweater: Michael Buchanan - STEAM_0:0:508498477 - Kevin martin
@Dirty Deeds Done DIrt Che @Nugget , No forum of Daddy Fat Sack & Kevin Martin

Why should this player be punished?: During a raid at slums I pulled up and saw the green audi on the phone, I decided to check it out as I believed he could be a threat, upon seeing it appeared he wasn't involved at which point a grey Mercedes reversed and floored it into me yelling "get off the road", I decided to restrain this man due to running over a police officer and told him to come to my side of the cars so he would be safe. After not listening I decided to start dragging him and out of nowhere the roadcrew wanted to murder this dude and started running him over and me. At this point I pull my gun out and yell at the roadcrew to get out of the vehicle. The cuffed suspect entered the vehicle and the roadcrew attempts to run me over and evade me, at which point I disabled his tires (and you hear the guy being racist in the background). After this fact the cuffed suspect ran towards the taxi driver and jumped in and started evading too at which point i yelled at the taxi driver to stop/get out and fired upon them as seen in the video.

I feel like the following rule breaks occurred:

Flynn Teylor (Has prior 3.4 warnings/bans), 3.4 - Running over an officer (dealing with another person) on purpose because "he was on the road", fleeing after the fact he committed the crime with an accident would only have been 12.11/12.12 which is not an evadable charge (so either 6.5/6.9 thus exceeding the charge he would go in for again breaking 3.4) and thus extending thus intentionally committing 9.2 thus breaking 3.4.

Alexander Simons (Roadcrew) (previous ban for abusing RC and failing to follow gunpoint as well as having multiple blacklist for job minging), - 3.4, 4.1 Failure to comply under gunpoint after being told to exit the vehicle, as well as breaking law 6.3/6.5/6.9 thus breaking 4.1

Blake Madew - 4.8 - breaking 6.3/6.5/6.9 thus breaking 4.8 by fleeing for police as a taxi driver

Michael Buchanan - 1.2, dude is hella racist

-----------------------------------
I would like to see all parties receive punishment for their actions as they all acted without any disregard clearly not having read the rules or refusing to follow the rules.

There is already an IA ongoing on me for firing at the tires of the vehicles so no need to make another one :).

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Flynn Teylor will be receiving a three-day ban for attempting to run away from the police after an alleged "accident", stirring further unnecessary trouble for himself and others, even having the cars he's in shot up which puts themself at risk.

Alexander Simons will be receiving a four-day ban and a two-week blacklist from Roadcrew for breaching Paralake Penal Code Section 6 (rule 4.1) as well as 3.4 for failing to get out of the vehicle whilst being gun pointed by the officer in the footage

Blake Madew will be receiving a week blacklist from Taxi Driver and a warning for breaching rule 4.8 for also violating the Penal Code Section 6, trying to flee and aid a suspect in their escape. Additionally, I will try contacting them in-game and talking with them as a way to correct their actions

Michael Buchanan will be banned for one week as a penalty. They will also be notified that racist behavior is not tolerated on the server, either through off-community platforms or when caught.

I appreciate the detail-oriented AR

Status
Not open for further replies.