Action Request (dont know)

Messages
683
Reaction score
627
Points
535
Location
Sønderjylland
Your Steam Name: Toby_
Your Roleplay Name: Bernard bean
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202321693

Player's Steam Name: dont know
Player's Roleplay Name: yuumi alzumi (i think)
Player's SteamID: dont know

Why should this player be punished?: me and kevin (mikael snorting) has just finished up a raid from kellco, we're transporting drugs into our slums apartment. Then yuumi alzumi or whatever his name is (and his gang) pulls up, so i give warning shot, im then just making sure they aint coming back to shoot us. I do see they stopped but i didnt see they jumped out, so then a cop pulls up and im spraying it down, while im doing so yuumi starts to shoot me (to try and counter ig) but the cop literally just pulled up and he still decided to do so and you can literally see he catches me off guard.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nEcnusDngB6jxyt1o?invite=cr-MSx2RFYsMjMxNTg1MTY
 
Last edited:




You decided to shoot at my car within seconds after I initially entered the area, popping the tyre, which you haven't included in your video.

This resulted in an assault by us and us counter-raiding you

I was the individual who started the counter-raid and if you have an issue with that, you will need to submit a staff complaint via: https://perpheads.com/forums/staff-complaints.37/

I would recommend in the future, avoiding immediately shooting a car that comes into the area, even more so when considering no active shots recently
 
Back
Top