Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 213
Your Roleplay Name: Christy Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19662238

Player's Steam Name: Faded Bay
Player's Roleplay Name: Hank Crank
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33972719

Why should this player be punished?: Player pushed me while I was standing in public to the back of car dealer and killed me for no reason resulting in a loss of a sawed-off Remington 870.

Player has also threatened me in a different altercation for "scamming" him and proceeded to have his org members come try to harass and extort me. Thankfully, another player within their group had the decency to be truthful of the situation and not have the situation escalate further.

Evidence Link:
1. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gNDZ376Nr2jJc/d1337rMA3veY?invite=cr-MSxlZkQsNjExMDIxMTIs

Reaction score

Faded Bay does not have a forum account, I will attempt to contact him via Steam about this report.

Reaction score
I was definitely scammed. I don't have shadow play turned on, but he sold me a pistol that was supposed to have a mag+ammo but it didn't. He did eventually give me the mag after I threatened to make a report. Me killing him while he was afk was just revenge for me having to hassle him to give me the mag I bought.

I will admit it was a bad decision.

Reaction score
I have no intention of scamming anyone, especially new players. You never mentioned anything about reporting, and regardless, that would not have pressured me in anyway as I was never trying to scam you. In fact, I'm the one who made an F6 as soon as you said there was no mag in the gun you purchased, so a moderator can come and verify. After waiting a few minutes for a moderator, I gave you the mag+ammo and closed the F6 report as I just wanted to move along from this situation. Admittedly, after checking the demos later on, It appears I got sidetracked and forgot to load in the mag before putting the weapon for sale. Nonetheless, I gave you what you purchased as advertised, yet you wanted to take a minor incident and escalate the situation with toxic behavior. Next time you find yourself in this type of situation, make an F6 or an AR instead of taking matters into your own hands, or "threatening" to report a player. Also, learn how to move on man... revenge RDM is never a good thing, especially a day or two after the incident.

Reaction score

There is nothing stopping Hank and his friends from pressuring you into giving him items he believes (or actually was) scammed for, as such no rule was broken here.

However, killing @213 for failing to give you a mag and ammo valuing only $1117 is excessive, especially considering he had already realised his mistake and given you the items he owed to you.

@FadedBay will receive a warning for 2.5.

For the record, scamming of in-character items is perfectly allowed, as such if @213 had scammed you he wouldn't have broken any rules in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.