Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ibrahim Mohammed
Your Roleplay Name: Columba Quinn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562223058

Player's Steam Name: Flux and KKay
Player's Roleplay Name: Frank Escrow and Kay Funds
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98351704 STEAM_0:1:193051131

Why should this player be punished?: Hello i found a video of Kay Funds and Frank Escrow ther where cop and they shoot at each other while ther where cop and ther where also in a Discord call you can hear Kay Funds laugh after he got shot and he said can i see the clip after that i saw another video of them Metagaming agin ther where stopping some wanted peoppel and ther where shooting at them while in a discord call

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/7wLQwM5vfT27Z/Ugl59BJsU57J?invite=cr-MSxZTEQsMTA0MjYyNzUs

Kay

Reaction score
Are you really taking the piss here? This was late at night and we were on cop messing around?

Reaction score
Are you really taking the piss here? This was late at night and we were on cop messing around?
bro stop lying it wasent late night becus i was ther when you killed seke and the same day when flux killed you as a cop stop lying it wasent late night

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
"Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods" What I watched with the metagaming side, I didn't see anything what was effecting roleplay also if it was late at night and it didn't effect anyone else's roleplay I personally don't see the problem

and are you seriously going that deep to report him, seems like you are targeting them to me
1646150240597.png

Kay

Reaction score
bro stop lying it wasent late night becus i was ther when you killed seke and the same day when flux killed you as a cop stop lying it wasent late night
send proof because you're making shit up now buddy

I don't know why you're coming to get me like this

Reaction score

I don't know why you're coming to

bro shut up it wasent late night i was raiding whit seke and koji it wasent late night ther

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
bro shut up it wasent late night i was raiding whit seke and koji it wasent late night ther
1.1 Disrespectful Behavior - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.
Especially on an AR jesus

Reaction score
"Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods" What I watched with the metagaming side, I didn't see anything what was effecting roleplay also if it was late at night and it didn't effect anyone else's roleplay I personally don't see the problem

and are you seriously going that deep to report him, seems like you are targeting them to me
View attachment 13343
it wasent late night bro it was afternoon and you cant be un discord and kill your cop while ther is other cops un duty that is breaking the rules lads

Reaction score

bro you can see its light sky when it its night its night sky bro

Reaction score
no it wasent you are lying you can cleayly see its light and ther is peoppel un duty and you and flux just trolling around dont denied that and sitting un discord its not allowed to sit un discord no matter what

Reaction score

These are old clips and because you've dug up old evidence to spite other players, no action will be taken. However, @Kay @flux please be careful when you are on a call together when in roleplay as it can sometimes result in metagame. I know a lot of people will have teamspeak or discord open (myself included) when playing on the server just to chat with friends about non-RP related things a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.