Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: FARSTAD
Your Roleplay Name: Michail Lebedev
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Player's Steam Name: Kay
Player's Roleplay Name: Kay Funds
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98351704

Why should this player be punished?: User fleed from officers for a parking ticket, then decided to shoot me, and other officers dead for absolutely no reason at all. He also cop baited by breaking the window at jennifers.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Actually, I was the one that drove away for a parking ticket, and @Kay killed you when you started night sticking him because he had 500 drugs on him, and around 200k$ drug money, which is a valid reason to kill someone, I had no involvement further on the killing, I did help killing the cops after.

Kay

Reaction score
I had 500 drugs on me thats the reason why I killed you. I didn't drive away, that was @Ashur.

Reaction score
-Involved-
I had drugs and a gun on me, which made me tell Ashur to evade the cops. This was due to me in fear of my life and my freedom. I was the passenger in this incident and as a result I killed cops too.

Reaction score
Flux told me he had drugs on him, so I drove away the moment he got in the car, and I thought he gave the 500$ ticket already or whatever it is, and the video has no sound, it's a bit weird

Reaction score
And this guy made an AR because he thought Kay evaded and killed him, when the officer was shot because he tried to arrest @Kay when Kay had 500 drugs on him, I had no involvement in that, because they responded to a alarm on Jennifer's or smt

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He had no reason to kill me, or the other officers. We didn't know he had the drugs on him.

Reaction score
Well, that's out of my control is it, and having 500 drugs on you is a good reason to shoot, as he COULD have been searched

Kay

Reaction score
I had no idea nor I wanted to risk it and hope that you wasn't going to search me.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Ashur He could have, but you did not know that. I understand that you wanna shoot, but shooting before even speaking to us, is kinda not they way you should do it. And also fleeing for a parking ticket isn't helping your case. And if he was just a passenger, why not just speak to us, and tell us that? And co operate, to help us find out who the driver is? Why risk your freedom for a little bit of drugs? And your freedom for a 500$ parking ticket?

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@mango Why is everyone involved suddenly, when there was just two people in the car? Ashur and Kay are the ones involved, no one else.

Reaction score
@FARSTAD I did know it though? I am in their org, we have stuff like TS org chat and voice chat, and Flux was also involved, next time write the ticket faster bro, if you really want to give the ticket come to regals and give it to me

Reaction score
@FARSTAD I told Ashur I had drugs, I also killed cops for Kay as his life was in danger. You hit him with a baton, and that usually means you get arrested or searched.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The sound has been a issue for a long time. Ill happily give the demo if needed.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@flux Who am I metagaming with lol? Ill happily give the demo. I don't have a reason to metagame as an officer, nor as a criminal.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Please lock the thread until dealt with an administrative.

Too much chatting going on here.

Mim

Reaction score

After reviewing the evidence we have come to the conclusion that @Kay shooting was completely justified only because @Ashur evading for no good reason.
As can be seen in the evidence the officer was only planning on giving a parking ticket and the officer had NO grounds to search anyone in that vehicle and by the evidence shows that he has no intent to search anyone, you could have millions of drugs on you and the cops have no way to tell if you do or not. If @Ashur hadn't have evaded over this then the shootout wouldn't have occurred and the escalation would have been completely avoided. @Kay was only beaten due to the fact cops were lured to the business sector due to the avoidable pursuit thus confusing Kay with Ashur. Kay was thus completely justified in killing cops however the situation could have been completely avoided.

Due to this @Ashur will be banned for 3.4
There will be no punishment to @Kay plainly due to the fact the situation wouldn't have gotten to this point if Ashur hadn't have evaded

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.