Deleted member 4084

Your Steam/In-game Name:
{LWC} WhiteWolf / Matt Walker

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Frankie "The Fixer" Tagliano / Frankie Tagliano

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:87465907

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

4.1, 3.3, 2.1, 2.6 - User sped at 80MPH + with No lights or sirens, killing one innocent person pulling into the Bazaar. And damaging my car ( fully ). He paid no attention to the road, and people around him. Supposedly pressed his panic button in cuffs as well - breaking 3.3, By driving at those speeds he could've killed himself and his partner - breaking 2.6, 2.1 - No intention to role play as an officer or follow laws corresponding with 4.1.
I spoke to him over LOOC to help him understand, But I think it should be dealt with in depth.
We carried on the role-play - however for so, I got no compensation from the police / government - Carrying on; He never did take not to him crashing and failed to think about the damage done to himself

Evidence (Demo Required):
- Provided by @Sneaky

Tick: Unknown!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My "W" button on this keyboard is sticky at times, I know that is not exactly an excuse for an RP matter. And also I had intentions to roleplay as an officer, but thing is I just got unlucky with my "W" key. I know this is not an excuse which will prevent me from getting punished for doing this, and I also will take responsibility for it. I will fix my keyboard, and will also prevent this from happening in the future by re-reading the rules and paying more attention to the game.

I'm sorry for ruining your gameplay by this little coincidence I hope I didn't destroy it too much, if you need a refund for anything lost; or etc. I will more than gladly refund car repairs and etc.

I hope you get my view off how I see this situation, and also that you can comment your views. Again, I take full responsibility for what happened and I am terribly sorry for ruining other players gameplay.

Reaction score
@Whitewolf

Frankie, i do understand your key issue and really understand how annoying it is for you, but you said in said admin situation before THIS sit (Sit with @GamingPeach ) you were having this issue, why didn't you fix it before continuing policing?

And being honest you are a good rper, bit you couldve had prevented it, you had 6 seconds to crash into a wall, turn of the engine or press tha handbreak.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Player Frankie Tagliano.

Broke rules:

2.1 Play Realistically, As police officer responding to an emergency call the officer has all the right to use his sirens and his lights, this doesn't mean that he/she can crash into everything and risking people's lives, police officers are here to protect people's lives and not risk them, in this case you did not use the sirens and lights this means that you had no right to break traffic laws.

3.3: Realistic Actions, When handcuffed you can't reach the panic button, because your hands are behind your back. (Frankie can you please explain why you pressed the panic button)

4.1: Follow the Law, As shown in the video the person didn't perform his duty as police officer correct, When responding to an emergency he should take the environment (Cars, Citizens, Police on duty etc etc) around him into account, he should have used his lights and sirens.

I see that Frankie Tagliano, had issues with his keyboard but if you would've checked your keyboard before joining the server this AR wasn't made, it's good to see you are willing to refund everything to the people involved in this situation. I hope you fix your keyboard next time so this can't happen again.

You could've have done this to prevent the AR.

Press the handbrake (if this is safe for other road users and citizens so you don't create an chain reaction crash)

Inform everyone around you (use the /radio or hold B to inform you got an mechanical failure and you can't stop so the police around can warn other traffic users)

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

More than likely a bug on his side, my keys jam and I walk into a gunfight and die sometimes or into a car, more than likely a bug on Frankie's side.​

Status
Not open for further replies.