Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Sean
Your Roleplay Name: Steven Maas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97899420

Player's Steam Name: Frankie Rankin
Player's Roleplay Name: Frankie Rankin
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173636863

Why should this player be punished?: 4.1 - Government employees must follow laws - After reviewing the scenario I believe this person broke 4.1 since they clearly identified that I had placed a car bomb on the vehicle as they gun pointed me and said it however, he still chose to put me in the vehicle with the intention of killing me. This therefore breaks law 9.5 as a government employee since he 100% had the intention of causing death towards me.

2.5 - I believe he also broke 2.5 since prior to this situation he constantly harassed us throughout our whole time basing by cuffing us constantly for petty crimes such as one person told him that they weren't inside the property even though they were. He also bought the property opposite us just to harass us and looked if he could try and raid us for no reason. Lastly, he legit forced his way into our doorway when the door was opened in order to try and see drugs which isn't really allowed since he is breaking trespassing laws without a warrant.

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/nd_ja44v3HY

Reaction score
It was simply a joke between friends at 4 am, I had no idea sean was upset by the actions, And in his clip, he clearly broke 3.4 by placing a car bomb in front of other cops anyhow, Due to the fact he did this I also assumes he was still fucking around, Sean needs to understand he cant piss around 1 minute and as soon as someone retaliates cry about it. In no way was my actions done with malicious intent, it was all simply a joke that sean got a little bit salty over, Prior to this I had User "Mini" Calling me via 911 Ear-raping me with a meme, Wich also lead to me assuming we were messing around. This is the whole reason I arrived there and handcuffed him asking him to explain his actions, Following this I was at the door of Parker where sean believed I saw his drugs and ran around panicking to the other used based with him, Due to the fact he did this we sat in scrappy joes attempting to look inside the property, In no way was this harassing the user

Reaction score
  • Staff
Firstly, I will stand by the fact that I didn't break 3.4 since you called me on the phone saying you wanted to speak to Sam for providing false information so I discussed with Sam that he could bait you in order to make you look away from me while I come from behind and place the bomb on the vehicle which the plan did work at first since you were all focused on Sam and it didn't seem like you were focusing on me. However, as soon as I started the placement which I cannot cancel, you ran towards me which it isn't really my fault that the distraction failed so not really my fault about the 3.4 as it's the only chance I had to place it so I took it. I was enjoying the situation at first as stated above by you saying "messing around" but then you took it to another level by legit buying the property opposite us just to constantly look at our property and try and find a reason to raid us. I don't mind you disputing the harassment part if that's the excuse your using however, I still believe you broke laws as a government employee and I don't feel I broke 3.4.

Reaction score

Regardless of circumstances of the investigation of your property and the validity of Frankies Actions during said investigation, locking someone in a car to detonate a car bomb as an LEO is blatant execution.

@Frankie Rankin will be receiving a 48 hour ban

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.