Claimed Action Request (Fuji)

Messages
203
Reaction score
129
Points
335
Location
The Netherlands




@Fujimura Why did you ignore gunpoint for ~5 seconds and decide to get into your car?
I mean to be honest on my screen all I heard was put your hands up honestly I was already on edge had the car in gear.

1 foot on the accelerator. 1 fist giving the top geeza his 500 bones and I had bossman with the strap which I I didnt realise he was holding at my face standing directly in front of my car literally asking to be pelted over like absolute roadkill from the v10 plus. 0-60 in 2 seconds

Honestly just give me what you think I deserve man, it does look pretty bad from his pov but I didn’t even see him in front of me since my camera angle was on the floor picking up the money. But I gen up didn’t see him pointing a gun directly at me till he was kissing the bonnet
 
Last edited:
Back
Top