Action Request - Gino Vice (Seg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: </Samuel> / Samuel Sheppard
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Seg / Gino Vice
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49946071
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.2 (law 9.4 parked on a disabled parking spot), 2.6 Reporting a rulebreaker by stalling the on-going RP situation, 6.5 for disconnecting during RP situation, 3.24 Talking out of character in by the use of in character communication
Evidence (Demo Required):

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/cf6ae86c6cecaf83155a6207ae633eb6/
Tick: 49242

@Prepper @Scrabuz

Reaction score
+support
The user ran around saying "Calling an admin now" "Gonna report you" and said Preppers first name "because he is able to read the tag above his head". He made the roleplay nearly impossible and forced us to report him ourself for metagaming. Furthermore he wasted our time as it was only about jaywalking and illegaly parking, which would be a small ticket, but he ran off, refusing to listen to our orders and to pay attention after I punched him with my baton. And after all these rule breakages he disconnected after the paramedic arrived because we thought he is mentally injured as there was no way to get "an admin" or to "report" us IC as we were the 3 on duty supervisors.

Reaction score
These are pretty strong evidence videos and it's pretty clear that rule were broken. The user should be punished.

Reaction score
+Support Seems like for me, he doesnt take the realism on this Server serious. Anyways there is IRL no something like a Name tag or nothing like a admin. So talking about "calling an admin" in IC is unrealistic.

EDIT: Also if im not wrong this is not the first Action request in 2 weeks that has been made against Seg

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be banned for a 3 day period for rule infringements.

Status
Not open for further replies.