Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ISTGYOUANNOYINGASF
Your Roleplay Name: Jaxson Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:597226409

Player's Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Player's Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 Failied to investigate, I was just exploring some shops and I saw this shop looked interesting and when I opened it I saw that there was a raid (I didnt know there was one) so as soon as I saw the drugs I immidietally left. I also was not armed so shooting me was completley uneccesary and he could have known this because there was medal detectors.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1pHgvCFq5iZn1L/d1337zl1fKSd?invite=cr-MSxQcGYsMTg5NTY3MjczLA

Reaction score
Firstly,it was some weeks ago and you reporting it now, I'm clearing my videos every week and i cant provide evidence now.

Secondly,you already made a report and Dave texted me regarding that situation and i explained my actions and as you can see i didnt got punished

Reaction score
I dont remember but afaik i was getting raided or raiding,and you saw body inside my shop,you saw drugs and for my own safety i shot you because u tresspased on my property and you saw my private shit

Reaction score
Btw before that there were shots and if u tell that u were checking shops and I had like business 5 it does mean u checked shops 1-4 and like 30 seconds before i killed u i shot the first raider and waited for others

Reaction score
Smh 3.4 that u hear shots,u see body,u see drugs and still staying here

Reaction score
I dont remember but afaik i was getting raided or raiding,and you saw body inside my shop,you saw drugs and for my own safety i shot you because u tresspased on my property and you saw my private shit
smh buddy js cuz i saw ur drugs and shit doesnt mean u can shoot me and also i wasnt egven armed

Reaction score
smh buddy js cuz i saw ur drugs and shit doesnt mean u can shoot me and also i wasnt egven armed
U still went in a place which
1. Wasnt secured yet
2. Ongoing raid

As i told u came up here right after 30 seconds i shot the first raider and i was waiting for others and i see u coming in and how im supposed to know maybe ur a counter raider+ there is no sense to keep u witness cuz u saw my drugs and u could snitch on me

Reaction score
U still went in a place which
1. Wasnt secured yet
2. Ongoing raid

As i told u came up here right after 30 seconds i shot the first raider and i was waiting for others and i see u coming in and how im supposed to know maybe ur a counter raider+ there is no sense to keep u witness cuz u saw my drugs and u could snitch on me
except u would never know? its still 2.5

Reaction score

It's quite clear from the video that once Jaxson saw there was a body and drugs there, he high-tailed it out of there, and was no threat to you.
Grophyanskiy_ will receive a 5 day ban.
Reviewed with @Dave and @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.