Action Request (Grophyanskiy_)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
You just was staying with gun,without saying anything,from where i need to know that u gonna mug/raid or something else.

U know there are peoples who are gunpointing in "joke",as i know before GPing you need to say "hands up" or other stuff mate.

If u don't want to mug me and shot,i was unarmed in that moment,so u should mug me,and say "hands up"

Reaction score
Also u say i didnt comply under gunpoint,but again..comply with what??? U didnt gave my any orders to do,i don't have with what comply

Reaction score
yes I told you to put your hands up, go rewatch your demo

Reaction score
Im currently not home ,thats the reason why i DCed tho,when i will arrive home ill upload my POV

Reaction score
There is my POV.
We can see that he didnt say anything,and also when pulled the gun,he wasnt GP right on me,but a bit in left of me.

Reaction score
my mic must've not picked up my voice at the time then, but even if I didn't say anything, why did you try to run even though you saw me have my gun pointed at you?

A1L

Reaction score

He had his gun pointed when you had pulled out your firearm, so you shouldn't of pulled it out, regardless if commands were given or not, cause of voice delay you didn't hear it. @Grophyanskiy_ will receive a short ban for 3.4 (although I said in my latest warning back in April he should receive a ban for 1 month minimum for 3.4 but whatever).

@SamSN @Hayden @Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.