Action Request (Hecci)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Hecci
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42332711

Why should this player be punished?: Individual had shot myself in the back at the City Garage for an unknown reason, I had not interacted with this individual to my knowledge, and believe that he didn't have a reason to KOS me at this time, whilst I had participated in a raid at Slums earlier on, civilians in the area had been killed by Nazeer and myself whilst attempting to clear the area and store firearms etc. In that entire situation, I never saw this individual within that situation a single time. (sorry for the demo POV, my recording had stopped)
The first video, showcases myself being shot and killed whilst at the Garage NPC by Hecci
2nd video is showcasing the context to the situation and the first half of the Slums Raid that had occured.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/5het7c

I had just spawned at City hall and then went to pd as you can see 1:44, your mate then shot me 3 times you shot my mate a couple of times which is why he put a kos on you.

I had just spawned at City hall and then went to pd as you can see 1:44, your mate then shot me 3 times you shot my mate a couple of times which is why he put a kos on you.
So your justification is that my friend shot at you, therefore it gives you KOS on myself as well? Doesn't really make much sense my friend, especially considering you didn't make an attempt to kill Nazeer or Micib to my knowledge. Furthermore, I had not shot a civillian in this bit of the raid(Unless you count me shooting at the floor to ward people off)

So your justification is that my friend shot at you, therefore it gives you KOS on myself as well? Doesn't really make much sense my friend, especially considering you didn't make an attempt to kill Nazeer or Micib to my knowledge.
You shot my mate, not me. He put a kos on you

@MustiK6 Do you wish to give your input on you placing a KOS on myself, I believe it rather clear that I made no attempt to shoot/ harm civilians within my video and that I was not the one to harm you in this situation, therefore I believe that you shouldn't of called KOS on myself(To make it clear, within the evidence, Nazeer shoots the civilian next to the PD lobby as he was asked to put his hands up and then seemingly back up, resulting in him being shot 3 times before prioritizing the cop)

I was just standing at the shops area near city hall, and you shot me like 2-3 times for no reason

I was just standing at the shops area near city hall, and you shot me like 2-3 times for no reason
If you watch the YouTube link I attached, it clearly showcases that I did not shoot at civillians in this situation, nor did I even shoot toward the Market Stalls.

the youtube video shows like 1/4 of the shootout, you guys kept being in the area for a long time, you shot me like 3-4 minutes after the video you have posted took place

I will attach further evidence when I am able to, however if that is true, how come you failed to leave the area after being shot numerous times by Nazeer and apparently being shot by myself at one point in the raid, wouldn't it be better to do so in order to preserve your life

I was hiding for like 4 minutes inside pd. and when I thought it was safe to go out I walked out and stood on the shop, and then you shot me

Within this video here, it demonstrates that even after I was revived, I myself did not shoot at you or your friends, not even discharging a shot towards a civillian apart from the sweater who attempted to enter Slums after he was shot at. This showcases the last part of the shootout, after I was revived by a medic after my first downing near PD, us holding Slums and retreating inside, all the way to me being downed by another police officer at the end.

Locksmith, do you have a clip of before you ran op to the PD station, maybe it was then I was shot.

Back