Action Request (Hecci)

However, ignoring the missing demo issue.

Please can I just have some final clarification from you both @Hecci & @MustiK6

Why were you near enough to the shootout that you were shot & why did you then decide to kill locksmith.

So we were Living in slums. And we were on our Way to our base. Then the shootout started so we hid inside Pd station. I Then thought they moved away longer towards the gas station/roadcrew, so i took a peek and was shot, I then backed off and let the police finish their job. As i was shot, I thought it was comming from Locksmith, so i put KOS on him to get revenge. But as we have found out it wasn’t Locksmith that shot me and i now know that the shots came from somewhere Else which i didn’t know at the time. Im pretty sure thats the whole story from my side.

However, ignoring the missing demo issue.

Please can I just have some final clarification from you both @Hecci & @MustiK6

Why were you near enough to the shootout that you were shot & why did you then decide to kill locksmith.
The server had just crashed and i spawned in ch, so when i went around the corner from pd to go to my base i see these guys gunpointing me, telling me to put my hands up, i didn't think he was talking to me so i delayed for a sec and got shot 3 times while i was in the action menu, i put my hands up and waited in pd til the shootout was over. Mustik then put a KOS on him and i tailed him when he got released so i could shoot him away from cops.

Apologies this action request has taken a fairly long time, however, do it once do it right.

There’s clearly been a breach of rules, however, due to the missing demo we have some other questions we plan on finding the answers out for ourselves.

To keep those involved updated;

I have received the demo from the situations from @Hecci & will review this and use my demo tools to spectate @MustiK6.

@MustiK6 I have demo requested you for a demo that I could see in your folder, please accept this when you next join.

As I shared earlier I am on an Inactivity Notice due to personal reasons so I appreciate the patience as I am not as active as I usually would be.

Back