Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Morgan Truman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Player's Steam Name: Noxy
Player's Roleplay Name: I don't know
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34572498

Why should this player be punished?: The player crashed into my car on purpose and it got wrecked. It also almost blew up because it caught fire. Luckily there was a firefighter that saved it.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
you should be able to play the demo without joining the server, doesn't really matter if any textures are missing if we can get a steamid from a new clip with the esp on, should suffice.

Reaction score
When ever I try to load the demo I get this message. To be able to load the demo I first need to join the server.

Attachments

• mapmissing.png
    mapmissing.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
When ever I try to load the demo I get this message. To be able to load the demo I first need to join the server.
Sorry to post on your AR, But if you join the server (even while banned) it will let you play your demo.
1, Join server
2, Wait till the banned message comes up.
3, Join your demo after

Reaction score
Sorry to post on your AR, But if you join the server (even while banned) it will let you play your demo.
1, Join server
2, Wait till the banned message comes up.
3, Join your demo after
I'm able to load the demo now but the ESP thing doesn't seem to be working for some reason. Can I send the demo file to you guys to check the name etc. The incident happens at the very end of the demo.

Reaction score
sv_allowcslua 1
lua_openscript_cl ESP.lua

these are the command, i see what went wrong in the guide, someone forgot to use backticks to cancel the markup stuff.

Reaction score
Also the file I downloaded is a txt file. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Attachments

• luafile.png
    luafile.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Also the file I downloaded is a txt file. Is this how it's supposed to be?
You're going to need to have it as a lua file. If you'd like you can download mine via this link
Upon downloading it, restart your game and load back into your demo. Then run the following commands one by one:
- sv_cheats 1
- sv_allowcslua 1
- lua_openscript_cl esp.lua
- demoui (used to control the demo, speed, location etc)

If you have any further questions I'd advise you to message me on discord ( rxsm#2516 ) in order to avoid constantly bumping the thread)

Reaction score
You're going to need to have it as a lua file. If you'd like you can download mine via this link
Upon downloading it, restart your game and load back into your demo. Then run the following commands one by one:
- sv_cheats 1
- sv_allowcslua 1
- lua_openscript_cl esp.lua
- demoui (used to control the demo, speed, location etc)

If you have any further questions I'd advise you to message me on discord ( rxsm#2516 ) in order to avoid constantly bumping the thread)
Alright it's working now. Thank you so much for the help! =)

Reaction score

-ISH
We won't refund any damages done to your vehicle, I will however talk to the user, informing they should be more carefull when driving on the road.
@Acerius

Status
Not open for further replies.