Reaction score
Your Steam Name: xhantium
Your Roleplay Name: Xhantium Harper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21957724

Player's Steam Name: ICEKILLER_99
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Richards
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 3.4
We went to sell drugs at subs storage, as I stepped out the car Jack Richards shot me for no apparent reason.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
hi.

seeing as you were obviously with the shooters that shot my friend i decided that my best option was to take you out in order to not risk my life by being flanked by you afterwards. the way i know that you were with them is because you did not even run away after the shots! so clearly i decided to take you out as you were more than likely involved in the shooting of my friend.

thanks for reading

Reaction score
hi.

seeing as you were obviously with the shooters that shot my friend i decided that my best option was to take you out in order to not risk my life by being flanked by you afterwards. the way i know that you were with them is because you did not even run away after the shots! so clearly i decided to take you out as you were more than likely involved in the shooting of my friend.

thanks for reading
Well considering I had just joined the server like 10 mins prior to this I had not been involved in any rp with you or your friends, its your responsebility to make sure you have a valid reason to shoot me so imo you still violated the rules in this case.

Reaction score
Well considering I had just joined the server like 10 mins prior to this I had not been involved in any rp with you or your friends, its your responsebility to make sure you have a valid reason to shoot me so imo you still violated the rules in this case.
you were with the people that shot my friend, i'd rather not risk being shot in my back

Reaction score
i'd like to add something, my friend was literally shot 5 seconds before i shot xhantium, thanks for reading again
If your friend died 5 seconds before you shot me then its just even more 2.5 considering we were driving our car there and was not related to that incident at all.

Reaction score
If your friend died 5 seconds before you shot me then its just even more 2.5 considering we were driving our car there and was not related to that incident at all.
bro yes you were lmao the people in the car literally shot him i have no idea why you're just lying now

Reaction score
If you look at the video from my POV does it look like I saw anyone killed?
You literally heard shots and decided to risk your life by going back and not running away, I believe I had more than enough reason to think you were with the people that shot my friend seeing as you were basically being a lookout. Even if you weren't with them you still would be risking your life by going back towards the shots and whatever happens at that point is completely your fault as you're involving yourself in a shootout and if you get shot then you can't blame anyone but yourself :(.

What do you think happened after the shots? You think your friends were just randomly shooting? Think a little bit before you say something man :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.