Action Request (Idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score

@maxykzz Can you explain why you decided to stab James to death please?
Yes, before this the user who reported me has assaulted me with his shotgun proceeding to shot a bullet i nthe air to try and scare me off, after I decided to back stab him since I didnt knopw those were his friends and they didnt look armed

Reaction score
I did not fire a shotgun in relation to anything to do with yourself. You were not involved in our conversation and you were not injured whatsoever by my shotgun.

Reaction score
You fired it in the air trying to scare me off
Maybe you did think this was intended for you, however it wasn't and also how come you would go back towards someone you know is armed with a gun, you decided to go at it with a knife. You were also well aware of my friends being around as you'd previously seen us crafting in the same shop. You died almost immediately after stabbing me to death, why would you risk this? Why not come back with a gun later on, you would've stood a better chance of protecting your life then.

Reaction score
Maybe you did think this was intended for you, however it wasn't and also how come you would go back towards someone you know is armed with a gun, you decided to go at it with a knife. You were also well aware of my friends being around as you'd previously seen us crafting in the same shop. You died almost immediately after stabbing me to death, why would you risk this? Why not come back with a gun later on, you would've stood a better chance of protecting your life then.
I didnt know they are you;'e friends i killed you from the back you had no chance and you did die so i dont get what the problem is i didnt think they were your ffriends

Reaction score
I didnt know they are you;'e friends i killed you from the back you had no chance and you did die so i dont get what the problem is i didnt think they were your ffriends
As you can see from the linked evidence, you did not stab me from behind.

Reaction score
@JMBrown @maxykzz Do either of you have a longer clip of the situation for more context? I want to see what lead up to this situation in order to determine if he had a reason to kill you, and if it would have been reasonable for him to assume that the people surrounding you were his friends.

Reaction score
@JMBrown @maxykzz Do either of you have a longer clip of the situation for more context? I want to see what lead up to this situation in order to determine if he had a reason to kill you, and if it would have been reasonable for him to assume that the people surrounding you were his friends.
Just going through demos now, and will post a longer clip when that's done

Reaction score

Completely forgot until I saw this demo that the user also returned after being killed by an org member, asking why they were killed and then also a bit later on after I fire my shotgun, immediately starts calling out rule breaking whilst in character over voice chat.

Reaction score
Yo

Completely forgot until I saw this demo that the user also returned after being killed by an org member, asking why they were killed and then also a bit later on after I fire my shotgun, immediately starts calling out rule breaking whilst in character over voice chat.
u clearly aimed that weapon at my head

Reaction score
Yo

u clearly aimed that weapon at my head
Please provide your demo so we can see on both occasions weather or not you were facing in a way which you'd have seen it being pointed at you. Either make a clip or send it to Aquaa so he can go through it for you

Reaction score
00:57 through 1:03 (Shotgun being aimed, although unequipped when you turn around.

1:47 through 1:53 you were running away from gunpoint and also decided to loiter around instead of running away from danger/possible death. [edit] "You did die lol"

Reaction score
Good evening both, hope you're both doing well!!

Any update on the demos???

Reaction score

First and foremost, I apologize for how long it's taken to get this dealt with.

The issue here is that I see you both breaking rules in the evidence provided, and I see things that were completely unnecessary happening - Which if they didn't, the set course of events wouldn't have even happened.

@maxykzz I need you to refrain from breaking character and NLR. You are not allowed to show up where you died and begin to ask questions about who killed you and why. Also, if you are aware someone is armed, try not to provoke them, especially by shoving them.

As for you @JMBrown , I'm quite unsure why you even decided to pull a gun out at the first place behind him, maybe as a joke to the other person you were with? If you're not going to do something with it, you shouldn't be brandishing it for no reason, especially in Bazaar. Walking up directly behind someone and taking out a Shotgun behind them is certainly threatening and would alarm them. On top of this, after he shoved you, you pulled it out and shot it in the air toward him, proceeding to state that it wasn't for him? With all things considered, I don't think it was out of line for him to kill you.

Maybe you did think this was intended for you, however it wasn't

If you hadn't (seemingly) randomly aimed your weapon at him, none of this would have happened and I do not feel the need to enact disciplinary action for something relatively minor that occurred as a consequence of your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.