Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: IDK
Player's Roleplay Name: Conor Doe
Player's SteamID: IDK

Why should this player be punished?: So,we were stopping him because he left a scene of a murder and when he stopped he instantly run to storage and stored his items while being chased by police,then refused to take it out of storage

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1qmtRI2C81u7kv/d1337hhmuSxK?invite=cr-MSxIZFQsMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Reaction score
Okay so why is this a rule? Was i suppose to just let them take all my shit? Now I know I made a misstake my bad, but I didnt think they was guna take it to the next level he told me it was a rule break but I trusted that It wasent against the rules.

Reaction score

3.18 Storages and trunks​

While their life and/or freedom is in imminent danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.

Reaction score

3.18 Storages and trunks

While their life
and/or freedom is in imminent danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.

If the police are after you I believe it is safe to assume that your freedom is in imminent danger. Therefore you should not have stored your drugs.

5.2 Forced Withdrawals

In order to help preserve gameplay, players may not attempt to force other players to withdraw funds from an ATM/transfer funds from the mobile banking application from their phone. In addition, players may not force other players to withdraw items from their storage boxes/trunks, unless they are lawfully searching a storage container under Section 3 of the Paralake Penal Code. The other exemption is that players may force others to withdraw money or items when their belongings have been; stolen, taken via scamming, or loaned to, by the player who refuses to return the belongings.

The police officers had a lawful reason to get items out of your storage so you should've complied and gotten your items out.

@Kkory224 will receive a warning for his actions.

I suggest that you go over the rules page @Kkory224 as ignorance, in any form, of the rules will NOT be accepted as a reasonable reason for any violation of those rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.