Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: Lebald James
Player's Roleplay Name: Kevin Durag
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11100325

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 Started slashing chris flynn's tiers for no reason and later tried to kill us
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1xDukoRVhEszGj/d1337vLcsSjJ?invite=cr-MSxSTUksMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1xDukoRVhEszGj/d1337vLcsSjJ?invite=cr-MSxSTUksMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi I was around as TFO and I believe Kevin Durag was part of a ban evading group at that time where they would hop on alternate accounts to VDM as city workers being a nuisance during a time when no staff were on.

Myself and many others worked together to fight them. I personally cuffed them and kept them in holding cells when they repeatedly failed to stop blatantly attempting to Mass RDM with cars after being warned multiple times for the safety of the player base until staff can get on to handle the rest.

Reaction score
Hi I was around as TFO and I believe Kevin Durag was part of a ban evading group at that time where they would hop on alternate accounts to VDM as city workers being a nuisance during a time when no staff were on.

Myself and many others worked together to fight them. I personally cuffed them and kept them in holding cells when they repeatedly failed to stop blatantly attempting to Mass RDM with cars after being warned multiple times for the safety of the player base until staff can get on to handle the rest.
He wasnt,
By looking at his scambans profile u can see hes playing since 2022

Reaction score
It was definitely around the same time they were minging too that he was also minging as city worker. That to me just came off as extremely suspicious.

Reaction score

No idea why this was left open, no forum so I'll try reaching out to them

Status
Not open for further replies.