Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Lopez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167

Player's Community Name: @Ikea Table
Player's Roleplay Name: Tommi Bingunna
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169176970

Why should this player be punished?: Killed me for no good reason, he says he killed me because i was under gp or some shit, but he literally didn't even finish his sentence before taking my life.

Seems pretty stupid to me.

[OOC] Ikea Table: Orderd your hands and you opened the door whilst trying to run away
[OOC] Ikea Table: didn't comply under gp

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/sm732v

Na1

Reaction score
You saw me and heard me ran up the fire escape turned around and attempted to unlock a whilst under direct gp.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You saw me and heard me ran up the fire escape turned around and attempted to unlock a whilst under direct gp.
I heard someone? How the fuck was i meant to know this someone had intent to kill me??
I'm not the only resident in regals?

and attempted to unlock a whilst under direct gp.
The door was already unlocked and opening by the time u said anything.

Na1

Reaction score
I heard someone? How the fuck was i meant to know this someone had intent to kill me??
I'm not the only resident in regals?

The door was already unlocked and opening by the time u said anything.
Im not trying to get this thread closed as they always are, however you realised the PLPD was there when i yelled and was gping you and you attempted to just turn around and pretend I'm not there?

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
however you realised the PLPD was there when i yelled and was gping you and you attempted to just turn around and pretend I'm not there?
How the fuck does that make sense?
I hear someone screaming so I obviously try turn around, I got shot like 0.1s after I saw who it was.

I had literally no idea cops were here as there was no way to know.

As I said, you didn't even finish the sentence before shooting me.

Reaction score

As the other parties have alleged that they were pursuing you up the fire escape, you will need to provide a longer clip that shows your movement from before you got on to the fire escape stairwell.

Na1

Reaction score
How the fuck does that make sense?
I hear someone screaming so I obviously try turn around, I got shot like 0.1s after I saw who it was.

I had literally no idea cops were here as there was no way to know.

As I said, you didn't even finish the sentence before shooting me.
And as I said I yelled that it was the PLPD when I was entering up the fire escape.

Reaction score

You will be able to make a Refund Request for the HK HK45CT that you lost as well as the seeds for your drugs however we feel that it would be inequitable to punish @Na1 on this occasion for the reasons which I will state below. We took this decision based on both of your clips as one was provided to me via a forum PM.

This is a relatively nuanced situation that entertained server latency as well as issues with sightlines which, while are very rare circumstances, do in-fact happen. From your perspective @Na1 it was clear that he would have heard your /yell and that he almost certainly saw you through the window. It was also apparent in your clip that it appeared that he had ignored your request for him to surrender and instead opened the door, which caused you to reasonably fire upon him and subdue him.

However from @BullyHunter's perspective it was clear that due to sightlines he had not seen you through the window at all, even though from your perspective it seemed with 100% certainty that he was staring at you. The voice command also only came through for @BullyHunter when he had started walking into the room, in which he did attempt to turn around but was shot.

We do absolutely understand why you felt that it was fair for you to make an Action Request and for @Na1 to be punished but ultimately in some instances latency issues get the better of all of us. We recognise that this does happen on occasion simply due to the age of the game. It would be unfair if we did not compensate you for it, so please feel free to make a Refund Request for your HK HK45CT and the seeds for your planter and we will be happy to reimburse you.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.