Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: toby/lix
Your Roleplay Name: Joel Bobbison
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202321693

Player's Steam Name: IM_THE_DANGER
Player's Roleplay Name: Connor Decker
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199476989

Why should this player be punished?: User car bombed my car without any reason. As you can see in the clip i still had nlr, and i had not talked to anyone or annoyed anyone since i respawned. Sadly i cant get the whole clip so i can prove it, since its medal it only allows me to get 2 min max.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Rvj65ILngGfvW/d1337PPFxgSH?invite=cr-MSw3U0ksMjMxNTg1MTYs

Reaction score

This player has no fourm account, i will attempt to contact them on another platform.

Reaction score
Hello me and my friend where in the red cooper and we go to leave and your car is just blocking us in and not even in a parking space so I bombed it I did not know that it also Killed the person so that is indeed my fault and I am willing to accept a punishment If any Items where lost I would be happy to pay for them.

Reaction score

@ImTheDanger You had no reason to bomb the car, even if it was parked behind you. You will receive a 2 day ban for your actions.

@toby/lix No refund possible due to only engine damage from the bomb, amounting to 2.5k for engine repair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.