ZBM

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ZeBlackMan
Your Roleplay Name: Miguel Tomillero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88737975

Player's Steam Name: IM THE DANGER
Player's Roleplay Name: Connor Decker
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199476989

Why should this player be punished?: Guy broke gp told him multiple times to go in the bathroom and to stop screaming and carried on doing so and slowly walked and eventually ran into the open leading to his death. After that we fled the scene and then he decided to come back im pretty sure even breaking NLR timer and try and buy seeds. Then when gped again stated "this isnt allowed because of "nlr and how we just mugged him even tho we never actually mugged him since he ran. And said for us to kill him because he wasnt going to listen.

The first clip shows the first incident and the 2nd clip shows the next incident

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/es/games/garrys-mod/clips/S6toHsCv4aDh3/DLVexqzpXCOT?invite=cr-MSxOR2wsMjI3OTEwNjAs

Reaction score

@ImTheDanger explain your actions of this, use the video provided to refresh your memory, 48 hours

I'll most likely remind the player of the AR open via an off-community platform or if I see them in-game

ZBM

Reaction score
Sorry dom banned him as i was about to leave and i forgot about this sorry its been resolved he received a 2 day ban ty either way
+

Status
Not open for further replies.