- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 155
Your Steam Name: Jordz Floyd
Your Roleplay Name: Walter Breizzen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066
Player's Steam Name: IsaacDeSnuts
Player's Roleplay Name: Isaac Hammerstone
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:628633579
Why should this player be punished?: At 1:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time (give or take one minute) I assassinated the Mayor after he received 3 warnings for high income tax. Two threats were from me and one was from someone else. The Mayor never broadcasted a single word during his time in position. As you can see in the video, I shot him multiple times in the head and the body, yet somehow was resuscitated. Minutes later he left the position. I went to jail for 10m and paid a $10,00 fine. I believe there was an intervention either from hack or by a rogue admin.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/nEIZpFHX6SNLVlTTj?invite=cr-MSxQNkcsNjEyNDczMTkx
Your Roleplay Name: Walter Breizzen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066
Player's Steam Name: IsaacDeSnuts
Player's Roleplay Name: Isaac Hammerstone
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:628633579
Why should this player be punished?: At 1:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time (give or take one minute) I assassinated the Mayor after he received 3 warnings for high income tax. Two threats were from me and one was from someone else. The Mayor never broadcasted a single word during his time in position. As you can see in the video, I shot him multiple times in the head and the body, yet somehow was resuscitated. Minutes later he left the position. I went to jail for 10m and paid a $10,00 fine. I believe there was an intervention either from hack or by a rogue admin.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/nEIZpFHX6SNLVlTTj?invite=cr-MSxQNkcsNjEyNDczMTkx


