Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Riggs
Your Roleplay Name: Steve Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Player's Steam Name: JER
Player's Roleplay Name: ling wang
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226

Why should this player be punished?: The user clearly opens the door of the apartment and KOS's me for no reason at all. I was about to start questioning my suspect who i taserd after he ran from me, but before i could i was RDMED as shown in the video.

Evidence Link:

JER

Reaction score
Hi Riggs, thanks for taking the time creating this AR.

You were killed because we killed multiple cops and civs during raids prior to this interaction.

Can you also explain why you aren't announcing your tazer before tazing the suspect? This should be common knowledge if you've completed your tazer training.

Reaction score
Hi Riggs, thanks for taking the time creating this AR.

You were killed because we killed multiple cops and civs during raids prior to this interaction.

Can you also explain why you aren't announcing your tazer before tazing the suspect? This should be common knowledge if you've completed your tazer training.
First there was clearly nobody there, and i was just talking to the suspect about something completely unrelated. the taser situation is unrelated and is not the issue at hand. my issue is why did you run out of the door and KOS me. there was clearly nothing else going on or nothing to suggest any killings had occurred. ems have clearly been and cleared the bodies. also why come out at the time you did? seems like one of two things ether A metagaming (using discord etc to request help) or B you some how can hear whats going on the other side of a solid wall and the front door of your property. before you argue that sound comes through doors. yes it dose however main (front) doors of homes and apartments are extremely secure and tough. sound through the door would be extremely muffled and unclear. thus not giving a clear enough understanding to kill me.

JER

Reaction score
First there was clearly nobody there, and i was just talking to the suspect about something completely unrelated. the taser situation is unrelated and is not the issue at hand. my issue is why did you run out of the door and KOS me. there was clearly nothing else going on or nothing to suggest any killings had occurred. ems have clearly been and cleared the bodies. also why come out at the time you did? seems like one of two things ether A metagaming (using discord etc to request help) or B you some how can hear whats going on the other side of a solid wall and the front door of your property. before you argue that sound comes through doors. yes it dose however main (front) doors of homes and apartments are extremely secure and tough. sound through the door would be extremely muffled and unclear. thus not giving a clear enough understanding to kill me.
Your incompetence as a cop and lack of investigation skill isn't my problem, which clearly shows with your taser policy knowledge. Don't say "i was just talking to the suspect" when you clearly pressed your panic button to suggest your life is in danger - because you are aware of it yourself. I provided my reasoning why we killed you already now you're slandering me for metagaming. If you have ears tyler is actively saying everything that you're doing to him on the staircase and since I was directly involved with him during the raids where we killed cops and civs I shot you down immediately. Muffled this muffled that, solid door this, stop waffling. Whatever you hear in-game is what you hear. Stop trying to overanalyse and nitpick. That's why there's a whisper and normal talk mode feature.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Even tho his friend did not kill any cops, he did kill someone 40 minutes prior and 20 minutes after that, a warrant was set on him for murder. Even tho the 'KOS' was valid does not mean that @JER can be disrespectful in the thread and act like a child. Next time I will not be as lenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.