Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

Your Steam Name: Haris
Your Roleplay Name: Haris Romero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77774968

Player's Steam Name: Jimmy; Bullet; Sebas ✡
Player's Roleplay Name: Jim Russo; Jaime Hudson; Rhys Russo
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62972791; STEAM_0:1:427572975; STEAM_0:0:546379429

Why should this player be punished?: The players initially were baiting me into dealing with them by slamming into my vehicle when I was responding to a shootout at the Regals apartments. Upon asking in LOOC if they are cop baiting they were just a tad disrespectful in which I blacklisted one of them temporarily. After this, I had gone to the car asking them to leave the area to which they did not do and began to park up; I approached the vehicle and asked them out of the vehicle, to which they began driving into me forcing me to stop the vehicle with my shotgun.

They then got out of the car and killed me; from what I've seen the individuals broke the following:
Jim Russo: 3.4 and potentially 2.5
Rhys Russo: 3.4 and again, potentially 2.5
Jaime Hudson: 1.1, 1.4, 3.4 and potentially 2.5

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1i7qZsdGhRnfCp/d1337coxTw86?invite=cr-MSxOOEosMTg0MDQwNDQ3LA

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm here to tell you today about how I don't believe in these accusations. Lemme start of with this 3.4 I'm in the back of the car and his gun was on safety and I'm not looking at him so I couldn't see therefore I couldn't tell if he was pointing a gun at me my bad for not looking. Now for the 2.5 honestly if you consider that negativity you might be a bit too soft to be playing a online game or if it's for us killing you it's probably because you shot our car.

Reaction score
To be honest when I first bumped your car I was trying to get a reaction out of you for entertainment and I apologise. When you asked us to leave the area we assumed that you meant for us to get away from you and your car. We were not aware that there was a crime scene or anything at regals as when we arrived there were no gunshots, no other cops and no other people around. We thought that you were heading into town hall for whatever reason, it didn't even look like you were heading to regals. That is why we then pulled up and parked down the road as we were going to head into Regals. You then approached with your shotgun which appeared to be for no reason as we had left you and your car alone. You asked us to get out of the car, we did not know what you wanted and your gun was on safety, I do not know if that means we are under fearRP. So I tried to drive off, I was not trying to run you over there is no way the car could've hurt you at that speed and I pulled left to exit the road. That is when you opened fire on the car. The car wasn't even touching you when you started shooting and broke the car. You started shooting at 3 people for little to no reason and then everybody got out of the car, still confused why you were shooting at us, and then Rhys pulled out a gun and started shooting at him. I didn't expect the situation to escalate to a gunfight but once he had shot Rhys I pulled out a gun and started shooting as well. I apologise for the baiting but all of the events after that I had misunderstood I was not aware that there was any sort of crime scene and I did not understand why the cop was trying to get us out of the car, I also didn't understand why he had shot as we pulled away.

Deleted member 4084

Lemme start of with this 3.4 I'm in the back of the car and his gun was on safety and I'm not looking at him so I couldn't see therefore I couldn't tell if he was pointing a gun at me my bad for not looking.​
If this is the case, minor. Not to fussed about that if it's a genuine honest mistake but you were all interacting with the situation so I have some doubts.
Now for the 2.5 honestly if you consider that negativity you might be a bit too soft to be playing a online game or if it's for us killing you it's probably because you shot our car.
I was trying to get a reaction out of you for entertainment and I apologise.
Pretty much the point of the Action Request
When you asked us to leave the area we assumed that you meant for us to get away from you and your car.
Leave the area doesn't mean park up and chill.
I do not know if that means we are under fearRP
You weren't under direct gunpoint in this situation; 3.4 refers to the fact you risked imprisonment over pretty much nothing in which this was the case. 2.5 refers to the fact you negatively impacted the experience.
I was not trying to run you over there is no way the car could've hurt you at that speed and I pulled left to exit the road.
I personally disbelieve this part; the car is relatively fast and acceleration is decent--I'm surprised the car didn't injure me but there was a genuine belief that you were trying to run me over and cause harm hence me shooting at your car to disable you.
The car wasn't even touching you when you started shooting
Rewatch the clip; as you were driving into me "I'll fucking shoot your head off mate" was said by one of you.
I was not aware that there was any sort of crime scene
Fair enough, you probably hadn't heard any shooting but there was just moments earlier but this is the reason I told you all to leave, I parked my car at an angle because people were getting shot at and most cops were dead if I recall correctly.

Reaction score

@J1mb0b5 intentionally rammed a police vehicle a couple of times to provoke a response from the officer, after getting the attention he craved attempted to run over the officer for what would of been a minor traffic violation 12.8 Collisions or worse case 10.1 Causing Harrassment, Alarm or Distress which nevertheless would not of warranted running over the officer.

Rules Broken:

2.5 - For attempting to run over the officer over a minor traffic or misdemeanour offence, resulting in their vehicle being disabled and one of their accomplices dead.
3.4 - Player intentionally put his freedom at risk for no reason by cop baiting and turning a misdemeanour into a felony. In addition to this the player also failed to comply under gun point, leading the officer on a run around the car.

@J1mb0b5 will receive a ban for three days for his actions.
-----
@Bullet used a disrespectful insult directed at @Haris in LOOC for no reason.

Rules Broken:

1.1 - Player used a disrespectful insult directed at a player in LOOC for no reason.

@Bullet will receive a one day ban due to his prior history of doing this in an admin sit in the past.
-----
@Sebas was aware they were cop baiting, admitting it in looc, instead of informing his friends to stop or attempting to de-escalate the situation continued with it. Resulting in the officer and one of his friends deaths.

Rules Broken:
1.4 - Player caused problems for a player by enabling his fiends to break rules by cop baiting an officer into a shootout for no valid reason.

@Sebas will receive a warning for 1.4 for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.