Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Jimmy , Harry
Player's Roleplay Name: Jim Russo,Jon Boe
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62972791 STEAM_0:0:76991472

Why should this player be punished?: Breakage of 3.4,Stalling under gunpoint,For an overview of the situation,shots were fired at officers within Regals apartment 2 and i went round the back,after i noticed they opened the door,i move and stop the door from closing and force it open,gunpointing One person,upon making it further into the apartment i turn to the two Sweatervest,one who pulled their firearm under direct gunpoint.Now if the Person who i initially Gunpointed had put their hands up then i would of been able to Control that scene and possibly down all the suspects. The Evidence needed will be at the end of the Demo as i demo restarted after i died to this.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/LdxjgSTJ#33G9vi_SH3bKbcZXib5umBC4_Lo0u8PVDTRRJOhoKEc

A1L

Reaction score
@J1mb0b5 and @Sandra Please respond within the next 24 hours on why you had failed to put your hands up and you pulling a firearm whilst the cop had a gun at you?

Reaction score
Nobody pulled out a weapon whilst under direct gunpoint. He attempted to force his way into the room, I stepped back into the corner as he entered and he then attempted to apprehend 2 suspects, one of whom was already clearly armed with a pistol out and the second whom was already in the middle of pulling out a revolver. They opened fire on Jack and then I shot him from behind. It's his own fault for rushing into a flat with at least 3 armed suspects inside on his own.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Nobody pulled out a weapon whilst under direct gunpoint. He attempted to force his way into the room, I stepped back into the corner as he entered and he then attempted to apprehend 2 suspects, one of whom was already clearly armed with a pistol out and the second whom was already in the middle of pulling out a revolver. They opened fire on Jack and then I shot him from behind. It's his own fault for rushing into a flat with at least 3 armed suspects inside on his own.
I Had my gun trained on your for at least 3 secs prior with the commands,"Put your hands up" if you would of done so instead of standing in the doorway attempting to prevent my entry then i most likely would not of went down.

Reaction score
  • Staff
And also if you look at the demo,you can clearly see your friend pull his pistol,which ends in his death since im looking at him with a gun to his head.

Reaction score
To be fair I think that's a bit of a tough one, 3 people for him to control when one was behind the door(me), then Jim killed him when he wasn't even pointing a gun at him. Seemed like he tried to handle more than he could.
And also if you look at the demo,you can clearly see your friend pull his pistol,which ends in his death since im looking at him with a gun to his head.
I had already began to pull my gun out when hiding behind the door then Jim wasn't being targeted by him which ends in his death.

A1L

Reaction score
To be fair I think that's a bit of a tough one, 3 people for him to control when one was behind the door(me), then Jim killed him when he wasn't even pointing a gun at him. Seemed like he tried to handle more than he could.

I had already began to pull my gun out when hiding behind the door then Jim wasn't being targeted by him which ends in his death.

Can you please provide your POV? I can see that he was pointing his gun in your direction whilst you were pulling out your firearm however I'd like to see your demo exactly when you had pulled out the firearm

A1L

Reaction score

No demo was provided from the other person, so it is hard to tell, as well as the initial person you had gun-pointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.