Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Jimmy Gerrard
Player's Roleplay Name: Jimmy gerrard
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64268262

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 2.3 user broke gp the door at the PD was glitched meaning you couldnt exit unless you crouch i searched him then uncuffed him so he could get out and i could recuff him he used this exploit to his advantage to run away from me and even broke direct gp multiple times and went for his phone to use ORG chat im assuming to call 10 toes even though we were chasing him with a gun user then locked them selves inside the interview room were we fired at him due to the risk of us being killed

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/UF5WQSxS#BX1WFc1lw64YjOo6xbf_MdsEcXcSXAA67-NgEycpR4U

Reaction score
sorry it should be right about near the end roughly

Reaction score
nahh you put ur gun down thats when i ran away after that you pulled ur gun back out and gp my back

Reaction score
if you look in the clip you were at direct GP in the interrigation room and ran when i went to cuff you you know you had a gun to you but chose to ignore it and call your freinds instead to try break you out

Reaction score
well you know i had a gun to you at the interrigation room and you ran when i put my cuff's out
you know exactly you had a gun to you i even said so but you still ran i yelled hands up

Reaction score
i saw you put ur gun down so i ran and you guys could have '''RPd'' this but you guys didnt choose to rp it on a SERIOUSRP SERVER

Reaction score
and I think you wasnt your brain very well to think you could have used /me or some shit

Reaction score
@Jimmy Gerrard you ran under GP multiple times and you know i had a gun out but you choose to ignore it and exploit the elevator bug to run away from me
you shouldnt of ran as the only reason you were released tempoarily was to fix a bug

Reaction score
@Jimmy Gerrard you had saw i had my gunout multiple times and you choose to ignore it just because '' yOu CanT SeE'' it doesnt give you the excuse to break GP multiple times bring out your phone and text your freinds
the only reason you were released was to fix a bug but you used that for your advantage to run
im not responding to this anymore but enjoy what ever punishment they give you

Reaction score

User will receive a 3 day ban for 3.4 as he has recently received a warning for 3.4. There was no reasonable way of escaping as you’re within a police department so there is no excuse to run away from gunpoint. On top of this it was clear Aaron was only letting you out of cuffs to get past the barrier easier. Ultimately it led to your death as a result of failure to follow 3.4 which is why a ban will be issued.

However next time @Auris and @nutrient10 please do not shoot through a door and make a report instead.

Reviewed with @A1L (Thanks for getting demo)

Status
Not open for further replies.