Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Looseend145/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: John
Player's Roleplay Name: John Nervy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17351830

Why should this player be punished?: Decided that he would Run Away while being at Gunpoint instead of Putting his Hands up,and Running out of his Apartment.Due to this it ended up in a shootout with the cops Resulting in my Death.Bear in Mind he Must of knew i Was their as he Ran out of the apartment,after finishing crafting his Item

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/LFZuZIy_PMgVw/d133778sIe4X?invite=cr-MSxjZ2ssMTA2NzE5NzIwLA

Reaction score
I also have a clip on this. On my defense, I can say I didn't see this guy getting in nor did hear him saying anything (Idk if he's got a bad microphone or didn't say anything until he shot me). As I was crafting I didn't really see anything until I finished crafting and saw a guy behind me with a gun just standing there, my natural reaction was to run as the guy wasnt interacting with me at that point.

Reaction score
I also have a clip on this. On my defense, I can say I didn't see this guy getting in nor did hear him saying anything (Idk if he's got a bad microphone or didn't say anything until he shot me). As I was crafting I didn't really see anything until I finished crafting and saw a guy behind me with a gun just standing there, my natural reaction was to run as the guy wasnt interacting with me at that point.

Do you have a clip showing when you were crafting? i can clearly hear him as you run away.

Reaction score
I'll have to run through my demos, I'll get it for you. That's what I'm saying, I only heard something when I saw the guy and ran.

Reaction score
I'll have to run through my demos, I'll get it for you. That's what I'm saying, I only heard something when I saw the guy and ran.
If you can that will be great, Demo File is called; perpheads_demo_2022-12-10 23-06-25

Reaction score

@john.nery I could clearly hear Jack saying put your hands up, you also looked at him before running, where you shouldnt have, it was clear he was attempting to mug.

@john.nery You will receive a warning for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.