Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: riptoyota
Player's Roleplay Name: Silvio Scarfo
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51941246

Why should this player be punished?: Decided instead of Putting his hands up,while having a gun to him,he would attempt to run into Monorail and Pull his gun. Which Caused my Death,it is around the end on the Demo where the situation occurs at Suburbs Monorail.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/2IJzyDJS#Wi54tdzM9cwiAV-Vp3npWtNoAOAShglaCIGMoKH5vq8

Reaction score

The demo will be looked into as soon as possible when I can spare some time

@Silvio will be reminded of this to provide their input of the alleged situation

Reaction score
You randomly gunpoint me as a person literally standing outside of the situation; So I fled (into cover), and you decided to chase me (a random bystander) so I killed you. If it makes you feel any better, I died in this situation too

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not by you obviously but another police offer who chased me through the woods.

Reaction score
I also had shit to lose on my person so I couldn't risk just "putting my hands up" for you.

Reaction score
Drug lords kill cops everyday, thats just realistic rp imo. It's not like i had a insignificant amount, but enough to fight for.

Reaction score
If i had put my hands up my gun would've fallen giving him reason to search me, so instead i entered a combat scenerio.

Reaction score

Although I acknowledge where you're coming from, at the end of the day, there is a server rule not allowing this, despite having drugs on you or loot that is worth a lot, you still have to obey gunpoint and the rule 3.4 under any circumstances, including extreme ones. You can't disregard the rule just because you have stuff on you, please ensure you understand that.

I will reply with the verdict soon, until then, I will be locking this thread

Reaction score

As stated above, despite having loot on you, you must make sure to obey gunpoint all the time no matter what, quoting rule 3.4:

A few common examples of unreasonable risks include, but are not limited to:
"To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you"

It must be stressed that this rule can not be disregarded at any time if a valid gunpoint is present, which seems to be the case here.

@Silvio will receive a warning for 3.4 judging their actions from the evidence provided

Double-read & comprehend the rules here to avoid further punishment:

Status
Not open for further replies.