Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Player's Community Name: @Jojun
Player's Roleplay Name: Raphael Sanders
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:241554366

Why should this player be punished?: This player broke 2.5 and 3.4 buying rdm'ing me at bank, i had died from them before so they knew i had nlr. i spawn back in and i am afk the full time, i dont more a muscle as im not even at my pc, i come back and im on red screen, i clip it straight away as i have 5 min clips, u can see someone killed me on it but cant see who, i got who killed me from logs.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/67usaDLEvi8ok/d1337ErutFqD?invite=cr-MSxFemQsMzQ2MzM4NTUs

A1L

Reaction score

You able to explain more that you had died from them before? You were killed by Zahcsaonthe before Jojun, are they involved with them or something?

Reaction score

You able to explain more that you had died from them before? You were killed by Zahcsaonthe before Jojun, are they involved with them or something?
i believe they was in the same org as they was all together when they killed me, ppl who was involved in them killing me knew i had died as they killed me

A1L

Reaction score

I spoke to the user on steam, seems like he thought you were someone else and he had said sorry to you.
User will receive a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.