Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GainAxeDK
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: Takyon
Player's Roleplay Name: Raphael sanders
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:241554366

Why should this player be punished?: This guy has as seen here https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=STEAM_0:1:241554366 been banned for "Threatening to hack members of the community." His friend called me on discord and told me that he knew where I was and he was not threatening but very suspicious about my "IP and address". This is also me that he "threatened to hack" back when he got banned. He now has called me and started saying "I know where you are" and that. i have a clip of me talking with him while I play cs:go. I think his ban should get longer as he came back and did the same thing he got banned for out of the server

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/csgo/clips/eGSdPGE0MewJP/d1337SlQo2gK?invite=cr-MSxyNGwsMTA0MzU3ODks

Reaction score

I have made direct contact with both parties in this situation, both of which have understood the resolution that is to be in place.

The evidence provided both in this action request and at more length in a private context shows that @Takyon's intentions here were not malicious and were an attempt to extend an apology for the situation. No threats or nefarious intent were/was apparent in their misinterpreted conversation. As such, we feel no further action is necessary nor warranted.

This being said, Takyon has been strictly instructed to cease all current and future communication with all individuals previously affected by the behaviour that lead to his ban. Any attempt by Takyon to reach out to any of the aforementioned individuals will be treated as harassment and acted upon appropriately. In which case, @>GainAxe has been thoroughly advised on how he should respond to it and to whom he should report it.

Thank you for creating this Action Request. We hope the future yields no repetition of this.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.