Jay

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jay
Your Roleplay Name: Ying Xiu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145314060

Player's Steam Name: Kempotent
Player's Roleplay Name: Tony Morley
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5-This player was outside of my property, I was completely unarmed and he shot me for no reason as I was walking back in. He made no verbal commands and his excuse was that he was raiding.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Can you provide the clip with audio? I'm pretty sure i gave a command, maybe not but before you make claims please show the audio? I will upload my demo shortly and explain what happened, I would also like to point out how you have hidden your friend who was armed, which was my actual target

Reaction score

After thoughtful consideration, I'm going to accept this and give @Kempotent a warning. Originally, I was more inclined to give you a ban considering your record, but I've thought about it some more and I think a warning is just because you've just recently come back and you seem relatively apologetic about your actions.

However, I can not, from an objective standpoint, consider this to be a simple accident because there was not a suitable amount of time provided for any reaction (implying you even gave a command, which unfortunately seems to not be the case from the evidence provided from both parties). On top of this, you sprayed right through the door where @Jay was standing. @DANIEL_ was not in front of him or standing in any position that would enable you to kill him in a "crossfire accident".

I chose to be lenient this time around, but please be more careful in the future and make sure you re-read all the rules to make sure you don't get into trouble again.

Status
Not open for further replies.