Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: boke
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Love
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100088036

Player's Steam Name: Kempotent
Player's Roleplay Name: Tony Morley
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why should this player be punished?: Assisting cops In a police raid/ countering during a police raid by the means of trying to floorbang us, also I think he let cops in his base in Slums 4 while actively having drugs in there that the police could see hint in the video listen to what the police say. Also I forgot to mention if you look at his OOC logs he openly admits to helping the police/ countering as well.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I believe this is more of an IA problem, you tried raiding me and floorbanged the living shit out of me, i told the police and they came and their TFO died, i asked if i could assist and they said yes as in countering, it was not all the police died then i went in and killed you, after you shot me multiple times

Reaction score
I've been in a situation like this before, it's up the police what they do, Collier let me help him mid raid before so it's an IA matter as he said

Reaction score
I believe this is more of an IA problem, you tried raiding me and floorbanged the living shit out of me, i told the police and they came and their TFO died, i asked if i could assist and they said yes as in countering, it was not all the police died then i went in and killed you, after you shot me multiple times
You are correct about trying to raid you thats why the police showed up, but we did stop raiding you once are lockpicker died which means the raid is over which we stop 3-5 mins prior. Once the police showed up you told them Slums 3 raided you which started the police raid which you started to counter by floor banging and assisting police. This isn't a IA matter as you did break 3.4 as you had no gain in helping the police raid us. You also wanna explain why you let police in your apartment when you had drugs in there?

Reaction score
You are correct about trying to raid you thats why the police showed up, but we did stop raiding you once are lockpicker died which means the raid is over which we stop 3-5 mins prior. Once the police showed up you told them Slums 3 raided you which started the police raid which you started to counter by floor banging and assisting police. This isn't a IA matter as you did break 3.4 as you had no gain in helping the police raid us. You also wanna explain why you let police in your apartment when you had drugs in there?
the police turned up instantly, and began the raid on you, i had a gain of you tried to already kill me and wil more than liekly do it again

Reaction score
the police turned up instantly, and began the raid on you, i had a gain of you tried to already kill me and wil more than liekly do it again
First of all are lockpick person died which your door hasn't even been opened and you knew that as well. Second of all we are on raid timer now for the next hour so their is no way we could kill you. You also have no gain at all in assisting the police as we pose no immediate threat to you. Also murdering us in front of cops since we are not actively raiding you would be murder and the police would be subject to put you in jail. You have no benefit at all expect for revenge. I also have reason to believe that you had drugs in your apartment when you let police inside of your building which police could see why else would you say "Don't look around either" with the cops replying "holy shit". I'm done arguing I'm gonna leave it up to whoever takes this AR as we are not getting anywhere.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all are lockpick person died which your door hasn't even been opened and you knew that as well. Second of all we are on raid timer now for the next hour so their is no way we could kill you. You also have no gain at all in assisting the police as we pose no immediate threat to you. Also murdering us in front of cops since we are not actively raiding you would be murder and the police would be subject to put you in jail. You have no benefit at all expect for revenge. I also have reason to believe that you had drugs in your apartment when you let police inside of your building which police could see why else would you say "Don't look around either" with the cops replying "holy shit". I'm done arguing I'm gonna leave it up to whoever takes this AR as we are not getting anywhere.
they were fully aware, that you had shot the absolute shit out of me through your floorbangs furthermore my life comes before drugs. I will no longer be commenting on this and allow staff to deal with it thank you.

Reaction score

In general, civilians are not permitted to assist the Police force in any high risk activity; however, in this case, @Kempotent was granted permission by Police and was directly involved in the situation.

Kempotent took every opportunity to minimize the risk to himself during this situation, letting the police attempt to defuse the situation before putting his own life on the line to end the threat to his life and property. This is supported by the fact that you had attempted to break into his property earlier, and additionally caused bleeding on him from shooting him through the floor.

Considering that the officers before him had died, Kempotent was at no risk of punishment by the police for any crimes he may have committed, and thus has not violated 3.4 for the additional reasons stated above.

It is recommended that you create an IA complaint on the officer that granted Kempotent permission to assist them in this situation through Law 3.11 if you think they violated the law/policy.
Use your Demo with the demo ESP TinySlayer has provided here; https://perpheads.com/threads/using-wallhacks-in-demos.34418/

Reviewed with @Collier and @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.